Believe

Yuri POV :

I screwed.... They know about it.... Now, Masamune is gonna be mad again.

"Yuri, why.... You didn't tell me? "Masamune asked me with a shocked impression.

"If I tell you, you will wouldn't believe me. "

"How can you got stabbed? "This time Mitsunari asked me. His face was furious too.

"She saved Makoto from getting stabbed. "

They turned around and saw Kagura. I knew that he was there from the beginning. So it wasn't shock me.

"I will tell you but listen carefully. "

Flash back..

(My... This war was so hard!)

I keep fighting although my body was full with wounds and enemies'
blood.

I saw Makoto also fighting but he didn't realize that someone behind him and was ready to stab Makoto.

"Makoto!! "

I ran to him and shield him with my body. The sword stabbed me it was worst!

It was directly on the heart.

"YURI!! "

Asagi holds me and trying to stop the bleeding. But I was beelding too much.

I drift to a deep sleep.

Kagura POV:

"YURI!! "

I ran to her. She was unconscious and she was bleeding too hard.

"Bring Yuri to the camp and heal her!! " Makoto shouted he keep fighting the enemies.

We nodded. Asagi brought her and I followed them.
*after the war*

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!"

I heard Ritsu's voice at the main hall and he dashing toward Makoto. Ritsu grabbed his collar.

"YURI GOT STABBED?! TELL ME THAT THIS WAS A JOKE?!! PLEASE!! "

Makoto just stared down on his feet.

"Yuri got stabbed on the heart. She.... Protected Makoto... " I said to him and entire main hall gasped and look at me and then Makoto.

"SHE GOT STABBED ON THE HEART BECAUSE OF YOU?!! " Ukyo shouted and he storm to Makoto.

"SO THIS WAS ALL YOUR FAULT!! SHE GOT STABBED ON THE HEART! HEART!! YOU KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN, RIGHT?!! "This time Edward yelled and grabbed Makoto's shoulder.

"WHAT IF SHE DIED?! IT MEAN LIKE YOU KILLED HER!!! " Yuzuki yelled too. We shocked hearing his voice that always calm and soft began shouting.

"YURI STILL 14!! SHE STILL TOO YOUNG TO DIE!! YOU KNOW THAT SHE WAS ORPHAN, RIGHT?!! " Shintaro yelled and his hand reaching his sword. Everyone else start to grabbed his arms to stop him.

"MAKOTO!! WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO NOW!?! WHAT IF YURI DIE?!! "Ritsu yelled again.

PAK!

Makoto slapped him.

"JUST THE NAME OF ALL GODS STOP YELLING!!! IF YURI HEAR THIS, YOU THINK HOW WILL SHE FEEL?! WE MUST GIVE HER OUR STRENGTH LIKE SHE ALWAYS DID FOR US!! "