Tear (2)

Amanda POV:

I woke up and saw Yuri's belongings not here anymore. I start to panic and hurriedly changed my kimono and run to the main hall.

I slide the door hard and everyone look at me.

"Yuri ran away again!!! "

After I said that, all of them stand up with worried, shocked and panicked face.

Then, Yasumasa came in with panic aura coming from him.

"Lord Yasumasa! You chased after her right?! " I asked him.

"She said that she want to be alone now...... " He look down....

"I think it was better to leave her alone for now...... If we pushing her again, who knows what she will do.... "Lord Kojuro said.

"But..... Where will she live? " I thought to myself..

Everyone in the hall silence. As they tried their best to accept the fact.

(Well, all we can do was sit and wait for her?)

This was hard, really hard. She almost committed suicide so many times when she stayed at Kai. I don't want the history happening again.

But I know everyone need some space.

I look at everyone. Their faces were pained in silent.

(I hope you will come back alive without a scar, Yuri.)

All I can do was pray.

Yuri POV :

I on my way to Yuzuki's house. Makoto and the others still don't know about my visiting. So, I think I must create a best lie to tell them.

Well, it seems I can't talk to Kaname for a while.... I hope he doesn't get worried.

When I was walking I saw a familiar shadow walking in front of me. The person was Asagi. I run to him and hopped on his back.

"Asagiiiiiiii!!!!! " I hug him and we almost fell but be managed to keep his balance.

"Yuri?! What are you doing here?! "

"I just want to stay with you guys for a while. If you don't mind... "

"Of course you can! "

We smiled at each other and walked together.

"How Makoto was doing? "

" Still the same. Always nagging and shouting at us. And we probably run away from him. "

I laughed at his words. Looks like Makoto still the same.

After a short walking we finally arrived at our dojo.

"We are back...! "

Asagi and me shouted on the same time and everyone start to stare at me.

"Yuri!!!!?? " They running to me and give me a group hug.

"Hey. Can I stay here for a whil -"

"Of course! "

We laughing and continue our group hug.

At night....

Makoto called me to his room to discuss something really important.

I slide the door open and saw Makoto sitting at the edge of his window and looking at the moon.

I sit beside him and he look at me.

" The moon and the stars were really beautiful tonight. " I said.