China

Yuri POV:

A year in China really makes me really happy!! But I missed Masamune and the others......

(Maybe I can ask Hubert to send us home for a visit....)

I walked to his room which was far than mine and Amanda. I knocked until he let me enter....

"Oh Yuri. What can I do for you? "

"Hubert, maybe we can visit some of our friends in Japan for a couple months? I really missed them..... "

"Sure! There is someone else you want to invite-?! "

I smirked at his slip words.

"Oh no..... Don't say his-"

"I want to bring Wang Xao. "

I cut him with a smirk. He just slumped his shoulders down and only nodded......

*time skip because I am lazier than Greece from Hetalia *

In the evening....

I meet Wang Xao at our secret place which at peonies garden. His long dark blue hair that reached his back was tied beautifully.... He is really elegant for a man....

"Yuri!!! What can I do for you?"he said to me while waving his hand.

"Look, I want to go back to Japan for a couple months.... And maybe you can follow us too.... What do you say? "

He just hugged me tight and make both of us hit the ground.

"YEAH! I AM GOING TO JAPAN!! "

He shouted like a boy who get his favorite toy which was really cute...

"Pack your things now. We will leave tomorrow.. " I remind him.

"OK!" And with that he run off.

Tomorrow morning.

We sailed out early in the morning. But Hubert and Wang Xao have their rival auras surrounded them...

"G... Guys.... We are here to visit our friends in Japan.... Please don't have any what can I say.... 'Rival auras'. "

Amanda said to them as to comfort them but it failed miserably.

I just chuckled at their behavior... I stare at the blue sea and let the wind flew my hair.

(Masamune, Ieyasu, I will meet you both later!!)

I secretly want them to move on to another lovers but I knew it will be hard for Masamune..... Because of his demon (aka his mother).

And maybe I can make Mitsunari and Amanda be together! (Author: Yes, my friend. I am a devilish girl 😂😂)

I laughed silently at the thought maybe I should get Wang Xao to help me!!

Amanda POV:

I saw Yuri laughing to herself at the edge. And suddenly felt that it is not going to be good.....

(Lord... If I could read her thought....)

I think she is going to make me and Lord Mitsunari being together.... I mean she already saw us when Lord Mitsunari almost kiss me in the past....

(Well.... I'm going to get you and Wang Xao together as a revenge!!)

Then, a flash of memory strike into my head causing my head ached as well my heart.

"Ugh! "

I fainted the last thing I heard was they running to me while shouting my name.

*memories....