Azai The Betrayal

Yuri POV :

Now, I can feel Lady Oichi warmed up to me. And this was the day she told me everything...

Flash back..

"Yuri... "Oichi called me softly. I saw she was shivering.

(What is going on?)

"Yuri... My husband... "She said almost teared up. Hearing she mentioned her husband make my blood boiled.

"Did he abused you? " I asked frown. "No! I think he was planning to betray us.. "Oichi said.

(I thought you are a nice person, Azai! Looks like I was being fooled!)

"Please tell my brother. " She said. "Eh? You don't want me to tell Hideyoshi so that he can inform to him? " I asked.

"My brother seems have a like in you.. He never give any women his innocent smile. Ah! Also he feel very comfortable with you and Amanda. "She said.

"I will tell him. " I said and running in to the castle. When I found Nobunaga and grabbed his arm.

"What?! Be careful! " he yelled. I ignored him and pulled his arm heading to his chamber.

"Lord Azai betrayed us, Lord Nobunaga. " I said. And his face was completely shocked.

*end of flash back *

Nobunaga POV:

This is the first time Yuri called me 'Lord Nobunaga' .

(She must be serious about this!)

"Where did you got that information? "I asked her. "Oichi told me. She almost teared up and shaking when she tell me. "She answered.

(How dare he yo make my sister cry!)

"I will tell Mitsuhide about this. " I said and she nodded.

She stands  up and walks  away but she turned around and hugs me.

(Wha-?!)

I felt all the blood rushing to my cheeks. "I will never betray you, Nobunaga. If you felt you are alone, I am right here. "She said while ruffling my hair.

(Why does she treats me like this? But then I felt a warm that was so familiar with me.)

I hug her back. But every time she hugs me I felt being wrapped in an angel wings. It was so warm, comfy and so soft.

(This what Amanda always felt when hugs her? No wonder she loves it.)

"You.. Promise never betray me... "I aid to her. "Yes. I promised. " She said to me with a smile.

"Why did you treat me so nicely? " I asked her. She was shocked by my question .

She stares at me with emotionless eyes. She start undress herself in front of me. "What are you doing?! Are you trying to seduce me? "I smirk but then the smile was gone from my face.

I saw her body full with scars but they almost heal. .

"Who did this to you?! "I yelled.

"My parents threw me away. They thought I was a mistake I shouldn't born to this world. " she said.

"I being adopted by a daimyo but he said he wanted a son. So I told him that I can be a boy and he agreed to took me in. He taught me all the things about samurai. " she said.

"His lady was so kind she always treated me like a girl because they only have a son. Their son and me are a good friends we did everything together. But then the daimyo, send him as hostage. They want to abused and then kill him. I really hate to see him die, so... "She stuttered.

(Don't tell me!)

I grabbed her shoulders. "What did you do?! " I asked her. She just staring down..

"I... Took all of his abused. "

"What?! "I heard Mitsuhide shouted. And all the papers he was holding were shattered everywhere.

"Yu-chan! Is that true?! " Hideyoshi and Toshiie asked her. And all she did was nod.

Hideyoshi hugged her so did Toshiie and Mitsuhide. "We always protect you no matter what! "They said along.

"How did you managed escaped death? " Mitsuhide asked her. "I was...  send to Oshu to get my death. That's when I met Masamune and Kojuro. " she said.

(She was lying.)

"Stop lying to me. "I said sternly. "...... They send me to the war... I was almost dead that day but Masamune and Kojuro saved me. "She said and turned away.

"THEY SEND YOU TO WAR?!" We shouted. "How old are you that day?! "Hideyoshi asked her. "When I was.. 7"she answered.

(They send a 7 year old girl to the war?!)

"Sorry... Because.. Lied to you.. "She apologized. "Foolish girl. I thought Amanda was the foolish one but I mistaken. You're the most foolish one. "I ruffled her hair.

"I... Heard it from Kojuro... You are a ninja too right? And you also followed us to the war, right?! "Toshiie shouted that makes me more shocked than before.

"Yes.... But actually I am more into ninja than the samurai. But my samurai idol were you guys! " she said smiling.