The War Is For Men! (2)

Ieyasu POV :

Lord Nobunaga ordered me to remake the war strategies by the scroll that Yuri stole.

(When did she have time to steal it?! She doesn't have any injure at all)

I stare at Lord Date and saw that he wasn't shocked by this.

(Did they knew something about her?)

I look at Yuri and she saw me. She gave me a smile that she never show to me before. It said

"Do your best! And come home safely. "

She finally smile to me. Then with only that little thing, my heart began warming up.

Before we go to the war, I felt a hand tapping my shoulder. I turned around and saw Yuri.

She handed me a bunch of new arrows without even look at me. "Use it. I already put poison on it. "She said.

I take it and saw her smiling again, this time was so.... Cute...

(Wait... What?!)

"Lord Ieyasu ~! " Tadakatsu called my name. Ugh! Somebody save me from this pervert!

"Lord Tadakatsu, I hope you will stay away from Lord Ieyasu. He is thinking about the new war strategies for excess our victory. "Yuri suddenly stepped between me and Tadakatsu.

"Alright. "Tadakatsu walked off. She... saved me..

"I don't know how you can handle him... It must be hard.... "She said and looking to me.

(Is she start warming up to me?!)

"Well, it looks like someone understand me. "I said while smiling. "You can forced your smile to everyone but you can't fool me. "I heard what she said.

I look at her shock.

(How did she know?)

I saw a tint of sadness in her eyes and she began to walk back into the castle. I tried to stop her but Yasumasa holds my shoulder saying that we have to go now.

(Was she lied or she said the truth?)

All of the questions will be answered in this war.

Amanda POV :

I saw Yuri handing Lord  Ieyasu new arrows. Where did she got that?

She is really mystery.

She barely tell me anything about her past to me. Even if I ask, she only smile and saying " You don't wanna know.... "

Yuri.... What make you like this? I also tried to ask Lord Masamune, Lord Kojuro and Lord Shigezane but they always look down and saying nothing.

(I think it was the best if I wait for her to tell me when she was ready...)

Yuri POV :

I immediately walked into the castle. I sit in the balcony and stare up the blue sky. Then I saw butterflies flying around me.

I holding out my finger and one of them lay on my finger.

"Looks like all butterflies like you too. " I heard Amanda's voice behind me.

"Yes. And they seem didn't want to let me alone... " I said to her and she just giggles.

"I wondering how did you get that curly wavy hair? " she asked. "Well, I got it from my grandfather. I don't know to much. " I answered. I playing with my hair and stare at it.

"I really love it. "Amanda said smiling. "I love you hair too. It looks like I was watching sunset. " I said.

"Looks like you didn't need a sun because you said that! I hope the sun wouldn't mad at me. "She laughed and I laughed too.

"Seriously?! The sun will never jealous of you for stealing my attention! "I said still laughing.

"Who knows?! "She said laughing more loudly than before.

At night...

I gathered with all my friends. They are all ninjas.

"Yuri! I never thought you still will meet us! " Ukyo said with a big grin and then hug me. He has a long red hair and blue eyes.

There are also..

A man with dark blue hair and black eyes named Asagi.

A foreigner man with blond hair and purple eyes, Edward.

A guy with light green hair with light green eye. His right eye is covered with eyepatch. He is like Masamune but his right eye is red,  his name was Kagura.

I wearing my ninja clothes ready with all my weapons. We are probably help Lord Nobunaga's troop in secret.

Masamune will never leave my side if he ever catch me in the war.

"Clear with our plan? " Makoto said. He has long dark blue hair and black eyes.

"We are clear. "I said. "We are going to win! " Ukyo said with full energy. "I am doing this for Yuri and Makoto. "Yuzuki came, he has light violet and yellow eyes.

"Thank you, Yuzuki! "I said and hug him. I saw he blushing.

"Yuri is still being Yuri. Still loves hugging as always... "Makoto smile.

"We better go now! Come back alive! "Makoto said with a stern.

"ESPECIALLY YOU,  YURI!! YOU ARE FORBIDDEN TO SACRIFICE YOURSELF AGAIN! " Everyone said at the same time and look toward me.

"Oh! Come on! "I pouting. Well, they all know my personality. Too much protection as always like older brothers. They are so overly protective older brothers....

But still they are my family. I want to introduce them to Amanda later. She will loves them!