Ichigo (3)

Amanda POV :

We stayed at onsen for two days.... So today we are going to go home back.

Just one problem we had here.....

"I will never hand her over to you. "Lord Takeda still doesn't want to give Yuri back to us.

"Yuri will stay with us! "Lord Sanada yelled while shielding Yuri with his arms.

"Sanada... Just give her back.... And no one will hurt. "Lord Date said somehow it sounded like a plead.

"She also promised that she will never betray me. Isn't that right, Yuri? "Lord Nobunaga said and stare to Yuri smirking.

"She promised so she have to fulfill it! "Toshiie said with a smile.

"She never betray you from the start! "Saizo yelled. Everyone widened their eyes. Even Lord Sanada and Lord Takeda shocked.

"She doesn't tell us anything about you guys. I already tried to dig some information from her... But she doesn't tell me. Not even one. "Saizo said with a serious gazed.

"Y.. Yukimura..... I... "Yuri grasped Lord Sanada's sleeve.

"It is true that I promised that I will never betray him..... "She said with a sad yet hurt face.

"Yuri..... Don't tell me.... You want to follow them? "Lord Sanada stuttered.

"Looks like she will coming with me. "Lord Nobunaga pulled Yuri toward his chest.

"No! I also promised!! A promise between two person was more important! "Lord Sanada yelled.

"What? "Hideyoshi asked.

"How did you make promise with her, Oda? "Lord Sanada asked Lord Nobunaga.

"She said it when she was hugging me after my brother betrayed me. She only said that she will never betray me. "Lord Nobunaga answered with a confused look.

"Well, our promise being sealed with pinky swear. So, my promise was more important than yours! "Lord Sanada smile and holding out his pinky finger.

Yuri also look at her pinky finger....

"Hey! What the heck, Sanada!! "Lord Mitsuhide snapped.

"I only said the truth though. "

"That's it! "I shouted and everyone look at me..

"Yuri! You are going to live with us! Even you like it or not! "I yelled.

"A... Alright.... "

At Hamamatsu Castle.....

Lord Sanada, Lord Takeda and Saizo are saying g their goodbye to Yuri. But they seem that they can't even let go of her hand.

(Takeda Clan must really love Yuri....)

"Don't worry. I will always visit you guys. "Yuri said and they only nodded in defeated.

Lord Sanada still doesn't let go of her hand. His eyes was hidden under his bang.

"Y.. Yukimura... Tomorrow we will go eating donuts together. "Yuri said to plead him for let her hand go.

He still silence...

Then....

Lord Sanada pulled Yuri's wrist with and the other his free hand around her waist.

He lift her body up and he.. KISSED her on the lips?!

Everyone shocked by this scene.

"That's a promise, alright?! "Lord Sanada smile and holding out his pinky finger to hers. Yuri is hesitate but still offers her finger.

"See you tomorrow!! "Lord Sanada hugs her and began walks to Lord Takeda and Saizo.

Yuri touched her lips... Her face was really red...

"It seems that..... "Lord Mitsuhide stuttered.

"Don't tell me...! "Hideyoshi shouted.

"THAT SANADA YUKIMURA FELL IN LOVE WITH YURI??! "

"That's explain a lot he doesn't want to give Yuri back to us...! "Toshiie shouted.

"We have to protect Yuri from him! "Lord Nobunaga said.

"Yuri, I want you yo honest with me.... Other than Sanada, is there someone else kissed you? ". Lord Masamune asked Yuri and holding her shoulders.

"Yes.... It was Shi..... Shingen... "Yuri flustered even more.

"WHAT?! "

"Even the Takeda Shingen loves you?! How come you make them fall in love with you??! "Lord Mitsunari yelled

"What? "Yuri confused....

"Did the bed you?! " Hideyoshi asked.

"Don't ask something like that! She is still 17 year old! "I shouted.

.....

..........

.................

"YOU ONLY 17?!"

"Yes? "

"She is younger and even stronger than me?.... Impossible! "Lord Mitsunari yelled.

I felt auras.... It were shocked and disappointed.

Are they feel they are weak because Yuri was stronger than them?

"I will teach you guys some ninjas tricks. "Yuri said with a smile.

"OKAY! "

"I just remind you guys but when Yuri was teaching military, she was so scary when she was angry so be careful. "Yuzuki said with sweat drop.

Everyone stare at Yuzuki. They saw his face was mixed with fear that was really strong for us to describe.

"Yuri.... Actually teach us too. But one day, Ritsu make her really angry until she usual calm and affectionate self become rage and demonic. She chased Ritsu while throwing kunai and everything sharp to him.... "

......

(Now we have found another person saying that we shouldn't mess with the mad Yuri....)