The Sweetness of Strawberry Daifuku

Ieyasu POV :

Now, Yuri is back to my castle....

But, Yuri distant herself away from me. I don't like it. No. I hate it.

It has been a week she stayed here again. But she was colder than before.

But she only be like that with me.

I ordered Amanda to change place with her for bringing my dinner. Amanda nodded.

"I hope she will be the Yuri that we know... "Amanda said.

Night in Ieyasu's chamber...

I wait for Yuri to come.

Then, I saw her. She places the tray on the floor and began to walk away. In a flash, I chased her with gripping her shoulder with my hand and the other to close the door back.

She pulled my hand of her shoulder and tried to opened the door again. I grabbed her wrists and pulled her to me.

She fought with all her might. Ow! Ow!

(They aren't kidding when they said that Yuri was a Ninja Princess.)

It was really hard to hip her wrists so I pulled her into my arms.

She stunned a little. But she tried to push me away. But she was powerless now.

"Stop fighting with me!! "I shouted and tightened the hug..

"Let me go, Tokugawa!! "She shouted still try to push me from her. "Why did you became so cold toward me?! Don't tell me I was the reason you ran away 3 months from me?! "I asked her.

"For the sake of god, let me go! "Yuri shouted but this time she wasn't fighting again...

"No! I will never! "

"?! What?.... " *blushes*

"Eh?...... " *blushes*

We stare at each other.....

"...... "

"........ "

My hold on her was loosened..... All I could think was, what in the world I just said?!

"Eat this! " She shoved strawberry daifuku in my mouth.

"Mm!? " I stuffed and coughed. Then without I know, Yuri's hand reached to my lips.

My eyes widened when her face was so close to mine.

"Chuu.... "

She kissed me but....

"There! Don't be mad anymore! " Yuri said while staring at another side..

Yuri used her hand and put it on my lips as a wall between my lips and hers.

(So.... It wasn't a kiss!! 😠😡😬)

I pushed her to wall and give "Are you kidding me? " face.

"W... What? "She tried to push my face away.

I grabbed her wrists. She look up to me and this was a good chance. I lean down and kissed her...

She shocked. But she doesn't fought.

I break the kiss. I saw her staring straight at me. She cupped my face and pulled me toward her level.

"I don't think you are the Ieyasu that I know! Who are you?! "She asked me.

"What? "I confused. She stand up and take out a sword. Her face doesn't show that she was joking...