Monkey and Puppy

Amanda POV :

We woke up early because today we are going back to Azuchi Castle to meet Lord Nobunaga....

When we arrived Lord Nobunaga introduced us with his loyal retainers.
Maeda Toshiie and Toyotomi Hideyoshi. I can see Yuri's eyes sparkle when saw them.....

She is so unique. " So she is the one saved you, Lord Nobunaga?! " Toshiie shouted while pointing at Yuri. Lord Nobunaga smirk while nodding.

"Wow! This the first time a woman saved Lord Nobunaga with her sword! " Hideyoshi said while hugging my and Yuri's shoulders.

" If you pleased, let go of my maids, Lord Toyotomi. " Lord Ieyasu said with a scary smile. "Why? " Hideyoshi asked. "That doesn't mean we can be friends right, Yuri, Amanda? " Hideyoshi asked us with a huge smile.

We nodded. And for my surprised, Yuri's arm wrapped around Hideyoshi's neck as if they were friends now. " You can call me Yu- chan, Hideyoshi. "Yuri smiled while looking up to him. I saw he blushing a little. "Amanda, you can call me that too! " she said again and I smiled back.

"Puppy, I got new friends! " Hideyoshi said while laughing at Toshiie. His face was sour. Yuri walked to him and hugs him. Toshiie immediately blushed. "What are you doing!? " Toshiie said while his eyes widened.

"You are my friend too. " Yuri said with a smile and letting him go." Really?! " Toshiie asked. Yuri nodded. "Well, I want you to show me how much do you got! " Toshiie said with a challenging eyes.

"Better sure you ready! "Yuri said while holding out her hand and Toshiie grabbed it. Woah...... Yuri must have many males friends.....

"Puppy, don't keep Yuri all to yourself! "Hideyoshi shouted. "What's going on here? " asked a male voice. "Mitsunari! " Hideyoshi said his name. And he saw me his eyes are dark blue resemble to the night sky matching his hair.

He was so handsome... My face immediately blushed when I saw him.

" Who are they? " Lord Mitsunari asked whole looking at us.
" Oh! Beside me Hikari Amanda and with Inuchiyo is Kagami Yuri. "Hideyoshi introduce us. "Inuchiyo? " I asked. "It was my childhood name. "Toshiie sad d with a blush.

"Finally get yourself a woman? " Lord Mitsunari asked Toshiie and Toshiie stares at Yuri and immediately blushed more.

"Don't joke around, Mitsunari. If you were saying Yuri is Toshiie's woman, you are wrong because she will became mine. " Lord Nobunaga said while looking at us.

"Milord!? " Hideyoshi shouted. Poor Hideyoshi how many times have he shouted today?

"Well, I don't think she is good enough to be your woman neither your bride, milord. So please excuse us. " Lord Ieyasu stepped between Yuri and Lord Nobunaga. After saying that he pulled Yuri's hand and storm of out the main hall. I running after them but I felt some strong grip pulling me to other side.

When I look around I found Lord Mitsunari...

Mitsunari POV:

I dragged Amanda with me to the empty corridor. She man at know when or where to leave people alone at time...

But honestly I said the first time I met her, I drawn by her beauty. Her long light orange golden hair tied up until her waist shinning like the sunset. Her eyes are so beautiful that make me feel like I watching sunset.

When I make sure we are alone I letgo of her wrist.

"Why do you take me here, milord? "She ask.

(Oh shit.... What I have to say?)

"Well, Lord Mitsunari.... If you don't mind, would you like to.... read books together? " she said.