2 ; "I never told you that you couldn't touch what's yours."

Jennie Kim

.

"Where are we?"

"Rule number 1." He flicked his cigarette out of the car window, an obnoxious smirk growing on his face. "Never ask questions."

I rolled my eyes and rubbed at my scarring arm. "Wonder what would happen to me if I do.."

"Honey, that's another question."

My jaw clenched and I refrained from grumbling under my breath. I realized now that he had some kind of healing property. Throughout the hours that he dragged me out of my house and to another area unknown, the tethered skin and open wounds were closing themselves and the pain was slowly diminishing to almost just numbness.

I rubbed against a slightly scarring wound on my hand before looking over to my weirdly interesting kidnapper slash torturer.

What is he?

Oh that's right. No questions.

"It's not a question, I promise."

He chuckled at my boldness making my heart involuntarily skip a beat at his husky tone. "Go on."

"You can heal me." It was a broad statement and I wanted him to know I was curious. "So you aren't human."

"Why don't you just sit back and enjoy the ride?" He sped up. "You'll have to eventually."

Fucking prick.

Eventually we reached an almost secluded neighborhood. I was a little shocked to notice that it wasn't dark and dingy like you'd expect it to be but more so far away and dream like. It was a small town surrounded by water, the buildings old but homey. I turned to look at the strange being beside me who just turned into a small beach house.

"Rule number two, don't touch anything that doesn't belong to you." He stated unbuckling his seatbelts. "That includes yourself."

I snickered at that only to earn a frustrated and annoyed pinch at my thigh. I hissed at him refraining myself from slapping him on the face from reflex. I was huffing only to see him glaring at me with a maniac smirk.

"Rule number three, play nice." He looked back forward pulling at his sweater. "I want to give you the full experience. And staying in a place where we might confront unwanted visitors is not part of my plans."

I stayed quiet and obedient, realizing now if I did anything against his favor, I'd be likely severely punished for it. That pinch was just a fair warning.

"How many-"

"Oh." He sucked in a disapproving breath with a slight shake of the head. "That's another question you want to ask, you know?"