22 ; "will you teach me?"

the honeymoon...?

JENNIE KIM

"What if Jimin needs you?"

Yoongi had my hand in his as we walked the cold shore of the Han River. Not exactly the shore I always dreamed of, but it will do.

"I just want to spend time having your voice fill my head." He said sully, his face away from mine on the dead waters beside us. My fingertips brushed against his porcelain skin making me wonder how human's really genuinely thought this man was real. "My head's being filled with many dishonors, I feel as though you're the only thing left I'm honorable about."

I left a kiss on his jawline as we walked in the cold unharmed by it, spending our honeymoon talking rather than in bed or celebrating.

"I sometimes miss feeling cold. Or feeling anything." I spoke out with no fear laced in my voice. "But I'm satisfied with feeling for only you."

"You've never been afraid of me, why?"

I stared at the stars wondering too why. I stared wondering about a lot of things. How species I thought I never existed live amongst humans. How the world is more exhilarating than I expected it to be. How ended up loving a man who has no sense of common thought or a mind filled with extendable knowledge. A demon— who came to think of me as a prize.

"For all I knew, I was dead anyway." My lips were as straight as my thoughts. "What would I have to be afraid of other than death?"

"I've never loved a woman before let alone a single person." He brought my hands to his plump lips and sneered at me. "You're the only thing I've ever cherished so much yet you still believe I hold you as a reward rather than an object of my love."

"Do you know how to properly love, Yoongi-ah."

He blinked conspicuously. "I've read about it."

"The day I become someone you can not tarry, is the day I believe you truly love me." I played with the ring on my ring finger and smiled. "Love is not as simple as learning the abc's. You must learn of gratitude, struggle, pain, sacrifice, devotion, for a single person."

"Have I not done those with you?"

I giggled noticing the strewn frustration on his eyebrows and lips, conveying a confusion of not learning properly. "You make me feel pain that you encounter. Have you felt mine?"

"Yes."

"Have you done anything to fix them?"

"Yes."

"Have you done anything to help the remaining pain in yourself?"

Thought was left on his wavering eyes and I struck gold.

"Then you haven't properly loved me when you've only focused on the pain for me. When I sincerely only feel the pain you do." I held his cheeks in my hands. "Had it occurred to you that the pain you carry for me, when my own disappears that the lingering you feel resides in me now?"

"W-well, I never—"

"You are the best gift given to me." I kissed his button nose taking his hand back in mine. "Unfortunately, you are still a demon with darker tendencies. A being renounced by our creator to create balance in our good world cause what's a world without the greater evil?"

"You're too smart sometimes, it scares me." He moved my loose hairs from my ponytail away from blowing in his face. "Would it kill you to be oblivious?"

"Evil is not an exception to feeling certain things." I reasoned with my sometimes clueless husband. "You were reborn because you had done bad in your past life. The creator gave you me so you can find your way out of punishment."

"I still eat your kind. I despise people to a certain extent that makes me harm others, in ways worse than in a curious mind." He caressed me so lovingly, I thought it was sincere. "I don't deserve you. And he knows that."

"The misconception for people like you is that you do feel." My silver eyes met his perfectly and it was as if the planets aligned. "To an extent poorer than given to the greater good."

"What do I feel?" He asked curiously. "Will you teach me?"

I brought his lips back to mine as he cradled into me like a new born child. "I only do anything of your liking."

"Thank you, honey."

.

"I see your form is more comfortable with me now." I commented with a small laugh, opening my arms to his half hooded figure, odd shadows of limbs reaching out from behind him searching for something to latch onto before it found me.

"It likes you." He buried his head into the crook of my neck like he's been doing for the past days now. "It's bonded to you like my other form has."

"Mm, is that so?" I mumbled against the crown of his head as he brought our blankets to cover our bodies. Soon his form grew heavy and I knew he had completely outed his form and embraced it learning to control other tendencies in my presence.

"Yoongi, it's dark." I mumbled hiding in his warmth though I can't see or feel a solid figure.

"I just want to cuddle." His low voice hummed, the echoes in my mind becoming quite hushed compared to in frigid situations. "I feel safe in your arms."

"Do you feel suffocated in your smaller form?" I asked in concern as his weight found it's center of gravity on my body. "Do you want to sleep like this from now on? To let it out?"

"Yes please." He can be such a child.

"I like you like this." I felt his limbs curl around my own feeling a nice cozy brush against my skin instead of sharp pain I'd usually experience when he claimed this form. "I prefer you when you aren't in distress."

His echoes loudened and I knew his burdens carried with my statement. "I'm sorry I caused you pain, honey."

His body searched for my soul feeling up my insides in a weird way I wasn't used to. It was weird but it was painful. It was quite pleasant to be honest. This was his way of comforting me. Different is the right word for this.

"My mind's clearer now. I don't feel heavy inside when you embrace me this way." I admitted letting his limbs take control of my own. "But maybe you shouldn't be so big. I think I can hear the woman downstairs crying for help."

His body softened to a solid and I knew he claimed 50% of the form he used in others presence. "I didn't realize I let myself go so much."

My hand went up to cradle his impenetrable skin. "That's good. You trust me better now."

"I'm learning to love you properly, right?" He asked like a 5 year old in grade school making me chuckle in response.

"Yes, Yoongi-ah, and you're doing a great job." He let me cuddle against him this time, seeing he's more dominant in this form than his natural.

"Are you happy that you married me?"

"You're the best husband I can ever ask for." I kissed his lips tenderly. "I love you."

"Thank you, baby." He kissed my lips again. And again. Until his eyes fell asleep with his lips still against mine.