13 ; "until he got what was his."

JENNIE KIM

"Do you have to go?"

I looked at Yoongi pulling at his suit coat's collar. He looked down at me with glossy eyes and blinked away from my new golden ones. I sighed cupping my hands on his cold neck pressing my lips against the corner of his lips.

"If you have to, just remember I have to meet with Irene later tonight." I told him softly still adjusting his suit. "I won't be home till midnight."

"My Cinderella." He chuckled lowly. "Just be careful. Her kind isn't exactly as fond of us in person."

"You never know." I teased with a growing smirk. I patted his shoulder with a slight nod and turned away. "I might find a boyfriend."

"Jennie.."

"Yes?" I turned around innocently and he let out a frustrated sigh.

"Boyfriends are off limits."

I rolled my eyes walking back over to my annoyed and strict fiancé who for some reason can't get a clue. Though I love teasing him about finding someone else, he knows I won't leave him. But he still seems paranoid I would.

"Yes daddy."

He blinked so slow, you can see the pure ness of his white demon eyes show before he can fully open them. He pressed a soft kiss on my temple before brushing down my hair. I may have been teasing him because let's be honest, daddy? Not exactly a nice pet name in my opinion. But he's more of a father figure than anyone in my life. But to that extent only. Figure, emphasis on that. He's still the love of my life.

"Always my good girl." He mumbled. "I'll bring you back a present."

"You know I hate to ask you of anything, honey." I mumbled against his blue lips. "We have to pick out furniture for your new apartment later anyway."

"Not that kind of present, Jennie." He huskily replied, eyes washing over with lust.

I whimpered slightly as his finger grazed my delicate skin, pressing his body closer to mine if it was even possible. My breath hitched, not that I needed it anyway now. What was left of the human in me sparked as I felt the need for him grow as he wanted me more.

"You want to see if you can make love to a disgusting figure like me?"

I nodded against him, with a brewing smile.

"It's a challenge I'll take."

.

"If he finds out I'm with you, he'll kill the both of us." I reminded Jimin as he picked out paint colors for Yoongi's housewarming.

He chuckled lowly and turned to face me. "He can try."

I rolled my eyes pointing at a dark gray tone. "That one is a good color. It matches his eyes."