11 ; "will you marry me?"

a/n : these two are so fucking bipolar idek.
not edited cause it's 3 am
.

Jennie Kim

.

Two days was enough for me to realize that leaving was a mistake.

I was unhappy being alone and I was unhappy knowing Yoongi was out there without me by his side.

That and I know how many other beings want a little taste of what Yoongi has to offer and much like him. I don't exactly like to share what's mine.

So I packed my bags to leave, only for Seokjin to walk in realizing I hadn't exactly told him my plan on seeing Yoongi again.

"You do know that Daniel and Heechul are getting ready to torch the neighborhood down at this moment and you want to go back?"

"That's exactly what I want to do." I slung my duffle bag around my shoulder and walked out of the room, him trailing behind calmly.

"You really are a demonic human being, Jennie Kim. Fearless even against the scariest things on the planet." Seokjin informed me as I scurried through the halls of the apartment building he had me stay at. "Humans— even everyone else tremble at the sight of us. But you willingly want to get sucked back into hell. Why is that?"

"Because he lives there." I answered bluntly fixing the baseball cap on my head without a glance back to him.

He chuckled at my calmness. "He'll kill you. He has no sense of control especially when he's angry, Jennie."

"I'd rather die anyway."

"This conversation is going nowhere." He singsonged whole skipping beside me. "You could either die in the fire or die because he kills you. Those two demons in charge of burning the place down have nothing but hatred for you now."

"Seokjin." I turned around having him collide into my smaller figure. I cleared my throat with a braze apology. "Hate is a word I've gotten too used to. A word that can change with a single sentence, you know? I don't care if they alter their thoughts about me. Because all I want now, is to see Yoongi. Even if his attractively fatal eyes are the last things I see before I die."

He was baffled by how fast and how brutal I was with what I wanted. And I think that's the closure he needed.

"And that's a fact."

He followed me without a reply knowing my actions cannot be changed at the slightest. So he drove me back to what I called home. Thinking I can fix whatever I broke. Knowing I'd still be tortured and in the future to live without knowing Yoongi's true feelings for me.

When we arrived, half the place was already torched. Innocent people ran screaming in terror, some hurt and burned, some in tears waiting for their death to finally arrive. They were looking for mercy and not one of them were going to get it. What hurt was that I felt it. The pain they felt because you can see terror in their eyes. You can hear it their screams. They were seeking help and no one cared because who would? This place was crawling with supernaturals who's survive.

But the humans were forced to suffer.

And I, being one, was forced to watch.

Everything in me broke because I was the reason for this. They wouldn't be screaming for help, they wouldn't be mourning and physical dying at the same time if it weren't for my own selfishness.

Everything I thought I was doing right was so fucking wrong. I wanted to burn with them to burn the pain away from it all too. But as punishment for the things I did, I know I have to stay alive to remember murdering families and ruining lives I never once encountered in my own lifetime. I'm in shame for who I am.

Yoongi may as well call himself a monster..

But what does that make me?

I fell to my knees in despair not being able to handle it all. Seokjin watched me. He watched me suffer instead of run me away from the sorrow.

The fire was close to me. I felt the heat graze my penetrable skin and I stayed to feel it all. I was dying inside. What more than to die on the out?

"How does it feel?" Seokjin leaned down to speak against my ear. "To watch people suffer for what you've done."

My eyes blinked tears. Cold but warmed from the heat. My hands were burned from the fire only a little until I was yanked out.

I cried helplessly thrashing in whoever pulled me out.

"Let me fucking die!" I screamed at the top of my lungs until I felt my throat scratch harshly from the tone. "I deserve this much for what I've done."

"You deserve to rot in hell than die and feel at ease."

His voice, raw and hoarse rang in my ear defeating the horrifying screams from the humans in the fire.

I kicked him off me so hard, I felt my bones snap. I was breaking, like fragile glass. So easily and nearly impossible to piece together again.

And Yoongi just watched me purely, without a single layer of remorse.

"Why did you run, Jennie?" He smirked at me, his smirk killing me a thousand times more harder than anything. I was suffocating under his gaze, under the change of cold and hot. "You seem to run from everything in your life only to be punished. That's not fun is it?"

"Why?" I begged out. "Why do you torture me? You promised! You fucking promised that you wouldn't do this. Physically is enough. But this is crossing the line."

Immediately, I was pulled from the ground, my neck swallowed up by a shadowy but more solid object then even an arm. It choked me to the point of no air, my throat feeling as if it was being slowly ripped apart. I gasped feeling slow death arise from what I thought was finally my demise.

"You broke my rules so I broke yours." He snarled at me holding me over the burning fire. "So I'll watch you die here. Because no one will kill you, not even a stupid fire, unless I did it my fucking self."

"Then kill me." I choked out so softly, my eyelids dropping. My heart started to falter in pattern.

I was dying.

He was going to actually kill me.

"Answer me this." He loosed the arm only for me to live just a couple seconds longer. Enough to hear him out and answer his stupid fucking question. "Because these are going to be the last words you ever say."

My eyes failed to stay open. My fingertips numbed, I couldn't feel any limb of my own body at this point. The only thing I can do was listen. To speak.

The last thing I wanted was to see him before I die. Even if he was the one to kill me.

His wish... is mine.

"Jennie Kim—"

Silence... but a soft undertone of light and purity.

"Will you marry me?"

Like Cinderella, I waited before the last beat of the clock. In my case, my heart.

"Yes."