26 ; "i love you"

JENNIE KIM

I was casually talking to Taehyung now, the issues of the storm chasers who trespassed the gates of Namjoon's hell resolved, hearing the stories of his past blood contracts. During which, my head started to spin.

The people around me started to sink and cup their ears in terror, eyes clenched shut. It felt dark and for me it seemed rather soothing to hear the tormenting whispers my oh so caring husband was capable of.

Chaeyoung was stumbling back, human or not, strong enough to withstand the demonic hypnosis Yoongi had the power to kill with. I watched as the surrounding crowd was starting to pain at the vibrations.

My dark eyes glanced up to face the darkness, the storm once painted in the sky disappearing in an instant. I was quick on my feet to shoo away the fallen angels who had no match against my husband, trying to protect the one's who should never see Yoongi in this light.

No. It's not because it was a horrifying sight— that much is pretty obvious.

I didn't want people to see what rawness Yoongi offered me in the intimacy of bed. And my anger might be because he left me and decided to come back. Or I was angry that I had to share him in front of the eyes of others. Regardless if it was protecting them or not. Cause he isn't. This was all his doing and he knew that well, white orbs only shocking at me.

"Don't look at me like that, you self absorbed prick." I yelled at the demon who was still in his form, glaring holes into his impenetrable nonexistent skin.

"Don't tempt me, Jennie." His voice was haggard, sounds disoriented and something overwhelming for anyone out of the usual to hear.

I spat back with, "I will not hesitate to poke your eyes out."

"I'd like to see you try."

"You can't live without me!"

"Then act like it!"

We stared at each other, his shaking figure moving like something out of a horror movie. I tried to find his eyes, looking for the demon who'd lose it all for me but again my mind was masked with the idea of his pure possession over me.

His face was inches from mine, the eerie voices in my head going unchanged but with a thrill this time.

My name was his mantra. And the people around me were starting to realize he didn't take this form because he was trying to protect from harm.

"I can't." I shakily answered in a whisper. "I can't live without you. I don't want this burden I'm carrying. Especially when it's with you."

His eyes started to humbly waver, the control in his body regaining after said words.

Not until the words from our past lord and blood sucked fighting for Chaeyoung's love overpowered our own worries and sentiments.

It was an obligation.

The two.. Jimin and Chaeyoung. And our fight can wait.

When their fight was over, ours was just as heavy when I was forced to join him back in the walls of our home to deal with our problems.

I couldn't cry with my pains. I couldn't cry because I'm in no place as a fallen to do so.

So while my body was being overwhelmed with emotions, I tried to drown myself again in an ice cold bath walls suffocating me as of my husband wasn't around the corner.

I felt numb and unable to move, the pregnancy pains too much when he came close. My eyes were solid white when I glanced at the mirror across from me, the protruding black veins on my face making me looks like a monster.

I blinked away when I heard the door of the bathroom click open.

"You've been in there for 4 hours."

My lips were locked sealed unable to move for the past minutes I spent shriveling in water. Yoongi joined me, taking my cold chin in the curves of his fingers before pressing a kiss against my lips.

It was like breaking a spell, my pains easing when my husband tended to me. It was as if the child I beared wanted nothing but his undivided attention too. As if our child was throwing a temper tantrum in the womb at it's mother who acted with incompetence.

My lips lingered against his for the moment as all emotions settled in my contractions.

"How does it feel?" He mumbled running his frail fingers through my wet locks of hair. "To be in a form of punishment?"

"Like I need you.."

"Good."

He kissed me again, not finding it any difficult to lift my limp naked body in his arms and towards our bedroom. He cared for me like a sick human, drying me with a towel and clothing me until I was able to do things on my own. He moved to leave but my stern hands kept him from doing so.

I weakly pulled him so his cold skin pressed against mine.

"Why don't you want the child?" I mumbled playing with his fingertips, lips barely moving when I spoke. "Is it because you don't love me?"

He sighed sitting at the crook of my waist at the edge of the bed, pale face expressing little to no emotion. "I don't want the child because I love you."

My fingers grazed over to his thighs, bringing him closer. "I believe you."

And then he whipped around.

In my weak state, finally, I can admit.

My husband truly loves me.

And it's because of this, that I do.

"What?"

I blinked slowly, eyes glossed and tired. "For the first time, you accept that because you can't do anything, you suffer for your own burdens. Because you're afraid that I might love someone that isn't you."

His breath came out hoarse, lips meeting mine immediately. His frown deepened as did the kiss, his body hovering over me now. His hands curled over my face as he tried to feel the sensations I felt with his offspring forming in the pit of my stomach.

"I don't want to lose you."

"You can never lose me." I mumbled over and over again until the side of his head was pressed against my bare stomach. "Loving you is easy. And I don't put too much effort in things I need and want."

He was in a blank stare, wanting to cherish our child now with me laying in our bed.

"I feel resentment." He explains dully as he lays against the forming baby in my stomach. "I feel angry that I have to share you. I feel angry that I wasn't able to comfort you when you needed my help. I was nothing for a little to you and I resent that."

I moved my chin down to look at him, running my weak fingers through his loose tousled hair. He gazed at me with a sight only a human could be able to have, feeling hurt and tired when looking into my ill state.

"I want.." He mumbled. "I want to be with you every minute of the day. I don't want you to rely on anything else but me. I want to be your drug, Jennie. Like you are to me."

"Have you been on tumblr recently?" I teased faintly smiling at my whipped husband.

"These are thoughts I was unable to say before." He buried his face into my skin, lips moving against my bulging stomach. "The little things."

"Nothing you ever do for me is little." I assured him, my slumber overwhelming me as the conversation dimmed. "The least I can do now is bear this child for you."

"Okay honey." He sleepily replied wanting to sleep with the warmth of my stomach. "I love you."

I love you.