25 ; "i cant just burn a whole town down."

JENNIE KIM

I started bouncing up and down in my seat as the car that were to deliver us to the border neared Yoongi's car in the distance.

It was a burning sensation almost, something my body was definitely getting a kick out of and the way his eyes lit up when he saw me made it all worth while. I expressed my excitement by throwing my arms around his neck, his face burrowing in my neck.

"Mine." His hands tightened around my waist. "All mine."

I chuckled taking his pale face in the palm of my hands, thumbing over his nose to his lips. "Feels nice."

"That it does."

There was a sudden peak of heat in the pit of my stomach and I nearly flinched. I blinked the sensation away too deep in blurred satisfaction of holding him in my arms.

Things like this made me believe somewhere deep inside that cursed soul of his, he genuinely loved me. But for reality's sake, I decided not to think about that.

I had my hand interlocked with him as he drove towards Jimin's Manor, only hearing the sultry voices filling his dark head. I whipped my head around to look at Chaeyoung who was blankly staring out the window.

"You excited?"

She glanced at me and softly smiled. "I guess. I'm a little nervous."

"Don't be." I assured from up front. "If seeing Jimin again is what you truly want, then it shouldn't be a problem."

I exhaled, a little too coarsely when a strong squeezing corrupted in my stomach. My fingers that were interlaced with Yoongi's tightened and my head rolled dizzily. Yoongi took two looks at my before facing the road again.

I peered through my peripheral, dark hair blocking the contortion of my face. "Honey, what was that?"

"Nothing." I immediately defended realizing he picked up on the painful impression on contact. "It was.. probably just alcohol from last night."

He didn't question any further. I looked over at the side mirror to see Chaeyoung glaring at me in suspicion knowing well that I didn't have any alcohol at all. She may have forgotten me but it sure as hell looked like she didn't forget my alcohol incompetence. I swallowed my lie down my throat and looked to my interfacing stomach that oddly had a sudden mind of its own.

Chaeyoung had met with Jin in the front of the manor now and we let them be.

Amongst climbing out of the car, my eyes washed over with white, specks of darkness engulfing my reality. I had to overstep to regain consciousness almost looking to Yoongi.

It was no doubt he felt that.

"Jennie?"

I smiled it off. "Probably just a stomach cramp. Don't worry about it, honey."

Again the topic was pushed to the side and Yoongi didn't ask. I knew he didn't believe me because I saw on his face he didn't.

Forgive me, for the moment we arrived at home, celebrated my homecoming, I cut the little imaginary thread that kept his mind intact with my own.

As painful as it was, the more Yoongi stayed in my thoughts, the more vulnerable my pregnancy was to be known.

Yoongi was a simple man. He wouldn't dare ask me why I did it rather bring up that I even did. He knows and I know he knows I cut my pains and his separate but he didn't mention it. He let me have my space which irked me.

He got what he wants. The sex and the label, the life he gained from me. But what more for me? When all I want is his undivided attention and love.