15 ; "the little things."

JENNIE KIM

Yoongi and I were tense still, with everything that's been happening and our emotions raw— well. My emotions at that. It's been harder to see eye to eye.

With Jimin targeting Chaeyoung, all I could do was watch. So Seokjin had the courtesy of setting up a nice video cam of the practice room after I told Chae I would be going home. My fiancé, boyfriend, husband— whatever the fuck everyone wants to call him for me, was sitting against the mirror, a book in his hands and the thermos pressed against his lips as I walked in.

Seokjin was watching the scene intensely, nodding at me before I walked over to him to watch as well.

"You two alright?" He asked me in a solemn tone.

I sighed. "I'm not sure."

"He doesn't come around, Jennie." He reassured me without glancing my way set on watching his brother approach his prey. "I've informed you this."

And the scene started. When Jimin's hands touched her's and his lips roamed her body, I knew at that moment it was over for Chaeyoung. Just as Yoongi did with me. Though he seemed gentle with her. And it spurred a dark feeling inside me. A feeling I was much well associated with even before I had become a dark entity tied to the man I'm head over heels for.

"I smell envy." Seokjin chuckled. "I wonder— FUCKING OW!"

I hissed after I pinched at Seokjin's plump skin. I narrowed my twitching eyes at him and he sulked. "Shut up."

"Shh. He's coming."

I rolled my eyes at the immature yet very much intimidating elder beside me as Yoongi came to my side and wrapped an arm loosely around my waist.

"I watched you today." He mumbled. "I forgot how beautiful you were up until you bent down for me."

My breath hitched in my throat and I think Seokjin choked beside me too. "Ew. You two are so revolting. Keep that shit at home please."

"Sorry hyung." Yoongi looked to his elder and I raised an eyebrow bewitched by Seokjin's submission under Yoongi's dark eyes. "I forgot you were here."

He scowled. "Just like you did last time when you were basically humping her leg— FUCKING OW!"

I smiled innocently. "Sorry, hyung. I forgot you were here."

"You two are literally joint at the hip and now you sound exactly like each other." Seokjin defeatedly admitted. "Fine. I'm going. Send my regards to my brother once he's done."

He grabbed his coat and flipped us off before leaving the room. As soon as he did, Yoongi engulfed himself into my body, his face burying inside my neck. He groaned against me curling into me like a helpless child. He inhaled me savoringly my nonexistent heart beating in my brain as if it were there in my chest. I felt warmth. A odd menthol hit that I usually got when Yoongi weakened in my hold.

"I miss you.."

"My vagina?"

"Jennie." He warned roughly pushing me so I was pressed against the door, his fingers finding the lock as soon as we collided. "Fuck, you know that's not what I want."

"And what do you want Yoongi-ssi?" I sultrily whispered against his ear as he pressed meaningless kisses on the base of my neck towards my jaw line.

"Your attention." He growled whilst nibbling on my earlobe. I held back an even sultrier moan and he lowly chuckled at my sound of pleasure. "You drain a lot out of me, honey. Don't you think it's time to regenerate me?"