5 ; "what makes you think you won't be happy with me?"

Min Yoongi

.

"Well if it isn't Min Yoongi himself."

I bowed towards Jimin when he stood up to greet me. "My lord."

"I bet playing with your little toy is fun." He teased, sitting back down on his desk chair looking over the new shipment of stabilizers. "Too bad it's such a drag."

I rolled my eyes at the younger and very much ignorant demon lord before sitting down across from him. "When you find your own human, you'll understand."

His eyes darkened with so much hatred. The problem with Jimin was ignorance. He had his own beliefs, his own ideas that he called only right and he never opened his mind to something out of the ordinary. Anything against his mindset. He's headstrong. It's what makes him a good leader. But to a fault, a too perfect demon.

"You lack nutrients." He smirked. "The process hasn't even begun."

"It's not easy."

"That's what they all say." Jimin said casually, flipping through inventory sheets like some business CEO. "We aren't meant to love let alone live. Greed is what becomes of us and you seem to forget that easily."

"Greed." I chuckled lowly knowing well not to offend the sensitive younger lord of mine. "You confirmed that definition yourself with that witch toy of yours, so to say, correct?"

He sighed and raised his eyebrows in some acknowledgement. "Sure. She keeps me... satisfied."

"But not enough."

He stared down at blank words on a paper, thinking more of what I said than focusing on pretending not to care. My lips played a little smirk though I tried to refrain one too big. He inhaled sharply and begun flipping through again not commenting at all.

I can see it. As a extravagant observer, I know Jimin lacks sympathy. He wants it though. He wants to be able to feel and to know how it works- life without burdens. One of his brothers, one of my only hyung's in this damned life, knows of it. Lives it. He was cursed as a demon to feel suffering, sympathy. It's a forbidden feeling. Because I've read and I've noticed that sometimes those things can be good. It helps evoke those positive emotions humans possess and love to boast about.

I envied him, Seokjin. It may be a curse to us demons but it seems dream-like. What that may be like, I could know what Jennie feels around me.

Because I know I'd care so much for that woman. Every moment a word comes it of my mouth that I'm aware I may hurt her with, I'd like to compensate with something good. I have no instinct to do so during the moment. Seokjin knows what regret and sorrow feels like. He can do that easily but it takes me time because I react with memory and observation. Of the years I've resided in human form around humans themselves, I'm well familiar with their emotions and how they portray them. Expressions and word play too. I utilize them to seem realistic.