7 ; " .. is you"

double update for ya ♥️

JENNIE KIM

"Call me if anything goes wrong, do you hear me, Yoongi-ssi?" Irene glared at her friend and taunted a warning finger at him

"Call me if anything goes wrong, do you hear me, Yoongi-ssi?" Irene glared at her friend and taunted a warning finger at him. "I swear to you, if I get pictures of her looking like complete shit thanks to your fucked up fashion sense, I will-"

"Yes, Irene. I get it." He grumbled incoherently. "You hate the way I dress. You've told me multiple times."

"Just reminding you!" She waved us off and Kihyun smiled as Yoongi urged me forward towards his car. "Take good care of her!"

"I'm just a ring away, Yoongs." Kihyun called out as well, his natural aura of a predator fairy showing through his smirk. "And you know which button to press, Jennie bear."

I nodded quaintly at the both of them, a plastic covered dress draped over my arm. I waved the two goodbye once more before getting into the car with Yoongi.

I stared at him as he let out a tired sigh and looked back out the window. I smiled at the two bright creatures I had to leave behind before Yoongi sped away. I looked down to my lap trying to shadow my disappointment.

"Do you like the dress?" For once, Yoongi seemed vigilant and nervous. A question that was based off of my happiness.

I pierced at my lip and nodded briefly. "A little too much."

"I want luxury for you, Jennie."

"I never asked for it."

"You didn't ask for any of this."

"So you don't need to ask me for my approval." I answered back sternly looking away. "It never mattered anyway. Don't start something you can't finish."

"I don't want to finish anything with you but this." He groaned out in both desperation and frustration. "I don't like what I'm doing to you. I've made that clear."

"But you do it anyway."

"Don't fucking backsass me, Jennie." He growled demonically low and I refrained from getting him any more riled up. I felt a tightness in my chest. Not from arousal but more from guilt. "I'm trying here. I'm trying so hard for you."

"I've already accepted this." I didn't spare him a glance. I didn't want him to get that satisfaction either. "I've accepted you so please just be brass. As you were. I don't need hope in this kind of situation."

He stayed quiet due to his anger. I lashed not because of anger but because I was confused with what I really want from him. I wanted to be happy. But him letting me go? I don't exactly feel like that's what I really want anymore.

We arrived at the hotel, Yoongi with tense hands and I just stared at him in concern.

"I've got something to do." He said hoarsely. I dipped my head to look into his eyes and saw them fog in white. My eyebrows creased together and he whipped his face away from my view. "Give your name. I'll follow."