14 ; "say I love you without fucking it up."

JENNIE KIM

"Jennie, where's my thermos!"

I was in the middle of discussion for opening up a new kitchen— a restaurant that I can call my own. I looked up to see Yoongi stroll in with his hands covered in paint and eyes blood shot red.

"It's not in the room with you?"

"Well obviously fucking not." He seethed angrily already throwing things on the floor frantically looking.

I hung up almost immediately and grabbed him by the shoulders to sit him down. He sulked with heavy breathing and violent shuddering whilst I made him a new batch in a mug. I placed the mug between his trembling lips and forced it down no matter how violent his shaking was. He seemed to calm down as his head collapsed on my abdomen. He sighed against me wrapping his now fragile arms around me in a sense he wanted to know I was there.

When he calmed down enough, I moved away only for his grip to tighten around my waist.

"Stop working." He growled against me. "I already pay for everything, I've got everything set for the both of us yet you still want to work."

I sighed myself and lovingly kissed the love of my life on his head. He hummed against me but as greedy as it may sound, I felt a little empty inside. And I knew why but he won't admit to me.

"I had a dream before you, baby." I mumbled. "You can't take away everything from me. That's not fair."

"Yes I can."

"Yoongi."

"What?" He growled more angry, his eyes red than white. "You're telling me now that you're stronger. That you'll defy my rules? You know I don't take that lightly, Jennie. Especially with you."

I let go of him knowing I was more afraid of him unhappy with me than anything at all. I blinked lightly and forced myself away when his eyes flashed with fear. He rapidly took me by the hand to take me back in his protective hold and looked down at me with pure fury. I blinked up at him with crossed looks. Sadness and love.

"Why don't you ever think I love you?" His jaw was clenched and so was every movement he did. "That's all I ever hear from your sweet little head, you know that? You only ever think of me. Not yourself, not your actions. Just me. And it fucking kills me. If I'm not there, who else can take care of you?"

"Yoongi—"

"Just." He sighed. "Just stop, okay? Jennie, stop it. Stop loving me more. Because if you do, I just get stronger and you get weaker. We're a package deal, honey."

"But I can't." I muttered softly. "How can I when all you ever do is talk to me gently now? I can't fight with you because yes, you're right. All I think about is you. And that's not going to fucking change unless the eyes connected to my brain go blind and my brain gets fucking shot."

"Honey." He groaned not satisfied with my response.

"God Yoongi." Tears wanted come out. The lasting emotion of feeling hurt deep in my pulse but because of what I've become I can not. "I love you so much. Fuck everyone knows that I'm hopelessly devoted to you and only you. But why can't I know that you love me too?"

"I... I do." And like I already knew, he forced himself to say.

"I want my own restaurant. I want to own something. Just like you own me, is that okay?" I asked him now tired of trying. Just one yes is okay with me.

"If I can carry half the authority, them knowing they'll have to answer to me too— whoever works with you." He added. "I'll support you. Anything for—"

"Yoongi, stop saying you'd do anything for me when you can't even say I love you without fucking it up."

His eyes flashed. Not with anger. But with something I can see only every time he weakens for me.

Love. Pained love.

.

"So you met a guy?" Chaeyoung asked me as we walked towards the movie theater with popcorn in our hands. "You seem weirdly anxious these days, babe."

"Let's start dancing, yeah?" I suggested to move out of the subject and Chaeyoung nearly stopped. "I mean, let's take classes. It must be fun."

"Haven't you already started taking them?" She said while chewing.

I chuckled. "This is me dragging you with me. Come on, Chae. It'll be fun."

She rolled her eyes as she plopped down on an empty seat. "Yeah. Cause pulling hamstrings and asses sticking in your face sounds like so much fun."

"How about if your teacher is cute?" I teased leaning over the seat with a smirk on my face. She groaned hummed knowing the movie was about to start with an uneasy expression which made this twice more harder for me to even accept.

Especially if I knew the guy making me do this was sitting two rows behind me, feeling his every breath under my neck whether or not he was right there.

"Didn't you say he was like, 5 years older than you?"

"Who?" I choked for the act, a method I learned to do based on Jimin's theatrical views on life to get his ways. "Mr. Lee? Yeah but he's still fit as fuck."

"And what exactly will I benefit from this?"

It hurt to lie. To know she'd get nothing but pain and suffering. Much like me. But worse.

Cause she'll be dealing with the devil.

And if Yoongi would never love me, what makes me think Jimin would ever love her?

"Where's the fun in telling you the answer, Chae?" If I had a heart, I'd probably not even be doing this.

That and it's as if Jimin stuck a vibrator up my vagina and is holding the remote in his hands behind me.

Sorry, Yoongi, that was a little sexual.