4 ; "it's hard for his kind to feel like us."

Jennie Kim

.

"Jennie?"

I was looking over an antique piece for the apartment, whilst talking on the phone with Chaeyoung.

"I'll call you later, babe." I whispered into my cellphone looking over my shoulder to see my fiancée trudging over towards me with a gummy smile on his face. "My boss is coming."

"It's your lunch break though?" She was beginning to get more and more suspicious as the days come.

"I'm sorry." I whispered this time quickly, Yoongi coming closer. "I'll call you once I get home."

Once I hung up, he waved a small antique clock at me and I rolled my eyes taking it from his hands.

"I thought you wanted mahogany."

He kissed my temple and compared it to the dark colored framed mirror I had been staring at for the past five minutes as he wandered around.

"You think I wouldn't have been able to notice, honey?" Yoongi leaned his chin on my shoulder, breathing in the scent that I bore for almost two years now. "Whatever you want, I'll have."

I chuckled to him as he pecked my cheek once more. "Promise?"

"I don't make promises." He whispered quite seductively brushing his cold yet perfectly soft lips against my neck. The last of my human blood, bulged against his lips, that being his favorite feeling in the world. "But I know that whatever comes out of my mouth, is always the truth."

It sucked that I know that he probably doesn't love me as much as I love him... even after all these years-

.

"How did it feel?"

My eyes snapped open to see that I was back where I remembered being before, that weird gut feeling of emptiness filling me instantly. I turned to my left to see Yoongi sitting there with an unamused expression, his chin in the palm of his hand. I sighed mostly in relief before nodding to Hyoyeon.

"You aren't going to tell Yoongi, are you?" Hyoyeon smirked at me with an impressed laugh before shaking her head. "Definitely a keeper, this one. Tell you what, I'll give you my 3rd life emblem. As a keepsake for being my last vision in my last lifetime."

I smiled kindly at her and bowed my head. "You really don't-"

"I insist. He'll give you a hell of a hard time, I'm telling you." She grabbed one of my hands and slipped a dark colored ring into my index finger. "You don't need to wear it often but you should keep it around. They say a cat's eye might be a little too curious. It can help when it should."