19 ; "so this is what it feels like,"

JENNIE KIM

It's only been a month.

Since I've been able to see Chaeyoung. Since I've even seen Jimin.

I'm basically a housewife now. Doing Yoongi's work at home while he helps Jimin through his 'hard times' as he'd like to call it. It's more difficult when Yoongi comes home drained after giving most of his lasting energy to Jimin in order to keep him feed.

I don't know much about finding a partner as a demon. Yoongi has never brought it up. But Jimin is starting to suffer for the consequence of finding solace for his counterpart. It's a risk he took when he didn't even have the risk to begin with. He's a demon for crying out loud. They're doomed to evil in itself and in theirselves. They're not supposed to care but he did. And I'll hold him accountable for the things he's done good and bad.

"Honey, I have good news."

I heard my fiancé say as he walked into our apartment, hands tied with a box of things from his old room in the manor. I urged him in my direction, quite satisfied after receiving a soft kiss on the side of my head.

"Seokjin has managed to snag the roof top of the prestigious hotel across from Chaeyoung's office." He explained while unpacking some books and other small nicknacks. "It's ours. Meaning you get your restaurant."

I whipped around to face my smirking fiancé who was now looking back at me with a just as amused expression. "You're pulling my leg.."

"Paperwork's done. We can start renovating tomorrow." He stuffed a dinner roll in his mouth and nodded. "Honey, I know with everything going on with the whole Chaeyoung thing and—"

I stopped him before he could even start, wrapping my fragile now bony arms around his neck with pure adoration. I buried my face into him, my nose brushing against his hard cold skin and my lips pressed against him.

"I love you." I mumbled pulling away and cupping his face. "Thank you."

"It's my wedding gift.."

My eyebrows furrowed.

The word wedding.. I didn't even know it was in his vocabulary. He pushed me away not unforgivingly but softly as he reached for something in his trench coat pocket. He cleared his throat awkwarding, a human expression he probably caught onto during his years of existence, and showcased a shiny white box.

I smiled cheekily knowing exactly where this was going. "Are you proposing, Min Yoongi?"

"No." He bluntly replied. "It's my version of handcuffs."

I chuckled as he fumbled to open it, the introvert demon struggling to find the right words to say in his broad mind of his. "Yoongi-ah."

"I deprive you of too much luxury, Jennie." He stuttered a bit. Not the words but his thought. "I just want you to feel like you would when you were human. You at least deserve that much from me."

"You're too sweet for a demon sometimes." I brought his plastic like lips to my own and hummed against him. "If it's a marriage you want because of me, you don't have to."

"I want what you want." He whispered almost, knowing the closeness was enough. "The moment you became mine, I want what you want."

"I want you." I told him. "You've given me what I wanted."

He didn't like my reasoning. It wasn't sincere neither was it half true.

"Marry me." He said softly, slipping the ring in my finger. "And I'll let you make love to me.. the me you want so much that I never let you have. After you say I do."