3 ; "I have limits. I'm not pushing them just to lose you."

Jennie Kim

.

I woke up the next morning feeling a bit drained. Not as much as yesterday but I can't vouch that it isn't pleasant.

I let out a heavy sigh before moving my legs over the edge of the surprisingly comfortable bed to feel another weighted figure shift beside me. I turned around only to remember I had fallen asleep to frequent and terrorizingly painful bites all over my body. At least this time, I wasn't covered in blood but bore many bruises.

I whipped my head away, not wanting to face the demon-like creature any longer as I stood up to wander.

He gave me rules.

But I never heard a thing about walking without him watching.

"Where are you going?" He grumbled tiredly, waking up to the creaking wood beneath my feet. "I never told you to get up."

I pierced at my lip and obeyed, walking back over to sit at the edge of the bed.

"You've been quiet." His hoarse morning voice rang in my ear calmly, making my chest tighten from the weird reaction I got from him. "I do enjoy hearing you fight, you know?"

I fiddled with my fingers on my lap remembering my life that I had involuntarily left behind.

I wanted it back. Though it wasn't the best, I'd rather be stuck remembering the past then knowing what was meant to happen to me in the future.

I don't understand why I, of all people, have to be tortured. Not once in my life has anything ever been in my favor.

It's fucking sad really.

His cold fingertips brushed against the still tender skin on my neck and my body flinched up. He seemed to greed for the reaction, moving closer to my body and pressing his own against mine.

"So beautiful and raw in the morning." His voice was venomous and low- threatening in a seductive way. I forced myself to shut my eyes, fearful of what he had in mind for today. "Sweet like honey."

His plump and plushy lips pressed against the back of my neck, his fingers lacing skillfully through my hair to tilt my head. The strong sucking left a stinging sensation and I moaned out of pain rather than pleasure. He chuckled against me and moved his hand further down my collarbone to caress my entire body.

"I starved for this, Jennie." He growled against me, pressing deeper along my skin wherever he grazed. "I longed for this. Such an addiction, you are. Delicious and undoubtedly irresistible."

I inhaled sharply unknowingly leaning back against his pressing body. His own firmed at my sudden action and I was pinned now to the bed, him hovering over me. My eyes widened and I let out an almost inaudible gasp. He's breathing hardened and his black hair tickled my face.