20 ; "you can take it."

like smut, I think? like a little? I don't know it's weird. read if you dare.

JENNIE KIM

"Don't think about it." He assured me but I just felt numb. Disgusting and used.

My lips twitched and I glanced up to my fiancé who looked just as emotionless as ever.

"Soon days will go by and things will get easier for him."

"And us?" I asked with calmness.

"We will attend the wake of Irene's mate." He curled his hands over my cheeks. "And then we will come home with no disturbances this time, I promise you."

I laid my head against his cold and frail hand. "How many should attend?"

"He'll be there. He's obliged to." He saw the discomfort in my expression and pressed his lips onto my skin. "He won't touch you. Not with me present."

"Please stay with me this time." I begged him blinking with pure submission. "I miss you.."

He watched me honey glazed eyes, fingers tracing my cold cheeks as he laid another soft kiss against my forehead. His lips lingered for a bit before he knelt down to look me in the eyes.

"Just a few more days. Then for one, you'll have me all to yourself." He whispered eyes washing white. "I promise you."

"Don't make broken promises, Yoongi." I glanced away harshly, my face falling out of his hands. "I'm exhausted having to pick up the pieces by myself."

"Don't say that."

I stared into his twitching orbs looking for the man that he wants to be. But I know as much as he, that's not going to happen. I was so angry with myself, so angry that I wasn't being loved the way I should and the only reason why I can feel is because it's about him. The only pain I ever feel is the one's inflicted by him. Or his own.

"I need to get ready." I stood up from where he sat beside me and he pulled on my wrist tightly.

"Jennie." He said sternly making me stop for a second before tugging off.

I turned my head slightly not enough to see him and sighed walking out of our room to the bathroom where I just felt empty inside. I knew he was unhappy with me right now and how I was acting. But every moment I spend talking to him, I remember being physically tied down to endure a torture from another man as if he was just watching.

I finished, having trouble zipping up my dress when I can hear Yoongi's light footsteps in our echoing apartment. I sniffled trying harder now to do it on my own but his hands met mine, lifting the zipper upwards to close for me. The tightness of the dress on my chest told me that I was completely zipped up and I turned to him. His eyes were hazy and I knew he had just finished having a moment. I laid my hand on my fiancé's cheek and blinked once.

"I'll never be happy with you." I coldly admitted in a hushed tone. "But I never said I don't love you. I'm going to even if there are strings attached. Even if I don't have a fucking choice— I'm going to."

He just nodded, a response very much expected out of this emotionless demon I call mine. "They're waiting."

I followed him suit, the aura of our relationship tense the whole ride to the werewolves inhabitance. They aren't all twilight either. Their homes were in the residential area of a busy city and the viewing was held at her home with her husband.

Despite her unpretentious love for her mate, she still had a strong bond with him that was hard to break. It was painful for her wolf that her mate had passed on and as a werewolf, a demon of the darkness so to say, she will never fill that empty void again. But Irene always insisted she loved Kihyun. I know deep down, that wasn't true. She had him now—completely. But similar to my love line, her heart wouldn't be satisfied the way she would like.