21 ; "i dont like to share either."

JENNIE KIM

"Oh my god." Seokjin exaggerated with his eyes wide and lips frowned. "That's pungent."

I forced a groggy laugh as we were joined by our friends in our living room. Yoongi was sipping on his morning 'tea' while I offered refreshments to our guests despite my extremely sore body.

"Did he like, shed all over you or something?" Kihyun plopped on the couch across from me and smiled. "Not that the smell is bad or anything, it's just stronger than usual."

"Leave her alone." Yoongi glared at his friends and I waited for him to sit beside me as he made his way over. "We're here to talk about the wedding, not our sex life."

"Yeah cause it's pretty blatant that you two fuck like dogs in a—"

"Okay, moving on." I narrowed my eyes at Seokjin who smirked at me through his black flat morning hair. "I think we should wait until Irene gets back on her feet. I don't want to continue the wedding without her."

"We broke up."

The room was filled with a deadly silence as our eyes went on the typically romanticist fairy. He swallowed in discomfort, tongue darting in the inside of his cheek and his chest rising in cause and effect. Yoongi rubbed at his knees and Seokjin looked down. I just stared at him a little bewildered. I was a little in disbelief. Because I knew Irene and how fondly she talked of her boyfriend— well, now ex. That pain she's feeling must be stronger than I thought.

"It's for the better." Kihyun sighed. "It just was too late when she realized she was really in love with the guy."

"Kihyun.."

"Don't even worry about it." He seemed fine. "I'm fine."

But I saw right through it.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I asked him carefully and he shook his head leaning back in his seat arrogantly.

My lips twitched when he responded. "There's nothing to talk about."

"Maybe we should just move the wedding to this weekend." Seokjin suggested wavering his eyes from the heartbroken fairy from beside him. "That way, Irene can properly mourn. Postponing the wedding can lead to complications. With Jimin.. the bureaucracy because it'll be so late as Yoongi is amongst them. You also have the restaurant that needs to be tended to soon. There's so many things on your to do list, a wedding can not be squeezed."

A sudden thought of replacing Irene with my true best friend hit me like a truck. My body stung when I felt a surge of pain at the memory occur inside my chest.

And it's all that god damn motherfucker's fault.

"Let's just not have a wedding, Yoongi-ah." I told him, eyebrows furrowed and lips frowned. My eyes blinked rapidly trying to find the right words to say when I turned my head to look at him. "Maybe we should just get a marriage certificate. Maybe.. maybe a wedding is just not practical."

"We're having the wedding." Yoongi looked at his hyung who stared at him displeased with his decision. "I may be an inconsiderate asshole but I know what's right."

"She's willing to pass over the opportunity, Yoongi." Seokjin reasoned as if I wasn't in the room. "This time is critical. Jimin is getting weaker and needs you more than she does."

"My wife needs me regardless if it's life or death." Yoongi argued with a strict tone. I looked at Yoongi lovingly, finding solace in his words. "Jimin may be of importance to me but much like you, Seokjin, he can wait. She is and will forever be my first priority and not even he can walk over that."