28 ; "say hi to momma."

JENNIE KIM

"The witch is heinous."

Yoongi sighed helping me kick of my shoes, my demon hormones getting the better of my temper.

"She helped us determine our child. Have some compassion."

"No, you."

Yoongi chuckled at my childishness, taking me in his arms as I pouted chin against his chest. My husband lovingly wrapped his arms so his hands curled around the growing belly of mine, nothing but honorable when it comes to affection.

"We're not given a choice but to trust the woman." Yoongi reasoned as we got ready for bed. "You're carrying a child with abrasive emotions. Let's not be too finicky."

"Ugh." I groaned shoving his face away from my reachable distance. "I hate when you get all technical."

At one point, I found his deep chuckle attractive. Now it was just annoying.

"I can not wait to get this child out of my body and focus on just having you and him."

Yoongi reaches back, his arms not failing to find out developing child in my tummy. He places a kiss not far from where our lips would touch and hums in approval.

"We should be more concerned about fixing a situation up for Chaeyoung and Jimin." He lead me off knowing that's where the other lost part of my mind wandered. "Where her child will be is where ours will. And we protect what's ours, am I right honey?"

I snuggled my nose into the crook of his neck and moved my lips softly against his skin. "Absolutely."

.

"Okay you did not tell she got that big, Yoongi."

I couldn't take Taemin seriously. Even if he was talking about my weight. Not under all those shackles, eyes circled with tired dark bags and his skin leaking with black veins. The demon I once I knew as someone my husband looked up to, a smile never fading from his face, now chained up against metal restrained and a shabby wooden shed that was too keep him away from what his virus so truly wanted.

The day was coming near and my child could sense the danger wanting me to leave. I couldn't.. not when I was looking into the eyes of a friend. One I knew still was living despite the leech inside him waiting for a new host.

"Taemin, the day is nearing.."

"And I'm afraid this is my fate."

Yoongi sighed, handing him a bowl for feeding, Taemin devouring the insides of the recently slaughtered animal like it was his first meal in his lifetime.

Poor thing, I thought. He deserved better.

"You shouldn't bring Jennie with you." Taemin muttered eyes looking elsewhere from me. "It's getting too close for comfort.. the time."

Yoongi protectively shadowed me as he fronted the lethal threat knowing he was still a friend more a foe. "She insisted. You know how it is with women."

"The month after Chaeyoung gives birth, I want the both of them, her's and your's to flee the country." Taemin choked out. "Jennie herself makes me feel stronger. Hungrier. Which makes time shorter. When the moon reaches it's peak, it'll be too late for us to determine when it is safe."

The usually playful demon was weakened by power that wasn't his. His eyes were dread red and his face were covered if not completely drawn on with black blood waiting for the day that another being already inside of him ate his body whole. He didn't understand it much like the rest of us.