6 ; "what i want..."

Jennie Kim

"Business conference?"

Yoongi was already packing some clothes in a luggage and I was still recovering from the other night.

The wounds this time needed to be tended to. Yoongi couldn't be here because of some business affair in another town so Heechul had to fix me up. Not that it's bad or anything but Heechul fucking sucks at human medical attention. Like, my stitches hurt like a bitch and I don't think he injected the anesthetic right. I even had bruises that weren't inflicted from Yoongi so I was still in major pain.

"I obviously can't leave you with those imbeciles." He sighed grabbing another empty luggage. "We'll go pick up your dress today."

"D-dress?" I removed my blanket to stand but when Yoongi looked up upon hearing me, I received a hooded glare. I sighed sitting back. "Yoongi, I'm okay with staying here. I'll be fine."

"Your healing period should only last one hour." His voice was stern and he didn't look up. I could tell he was frustrated. "It's been nearly 24 and you're in extreme pain. That makes me a terrible dominant, you know that?"

I hung my head down. He was in so much distress for no reason at all. I mean, I'm not dying. Just in pain. "I don't want to go."

"I'm not giving you a choice."

"That's not fair."

I gasped almost inaudibly when I had been thrown back against the bed, him hovering over me. I swallowed nervously when I could feel his strange yet soothing cold breath fan my numbing lips and I stared into his foggy eyes with anxiousness too. My heart, though I hated being controlled into being someone's source of benefit that I couldn't take an advantage from, raced in my chest. Mainly because, I was starting to fall in love with this odd creature.

It was a taste of forbidden love that I've never had before. And being a chef, it's weird that I can't seem to identify the ingredients.

"Why do you like punishing me, honey?" He searched my brown widened eyes and I stuttered to find the right words to say.

"I'm not?"

He smiled at my answer but sighed nonetheless. "Don't make me do things I don't want to."

But you're already doing them.

"I can see it in your face, honey bear, that you're shit talking me in that pretty little head of yours."

I laughed a little. Actually laughed at something Yoongi said. I've smiled with him before but it felt relieving to know that he's capable of doing other things to make my heart flutter.

"I can't go looking like this, Yoongi." I mumbled softly.

"I can fix that." He slowly got off of me and I felt empty with him leaving. "Is there anything in particular you want? Prefer? I can give you the world, honey, just say the words."