9 ; "your situation may not be so bad after all.."

a/n : short and honestly just pulled out of my ass 😂😂 . sorry guys.

.

MIN YOONGI

.

(must always give pic edit creds)

.

"She seems nicer than your type, Yoongi." Seokjin told me as we talked away from the table.

Jennie looked tired and not to mention parched. She licked over her pink stained lips more than usual and the makeup over her dark circles wasn't helping.

"You're cutting yourself a bit short for what she deserves." He mumbled taking a subtle sip from his glass. "Though, I can see what won you over. Everyone's drooling over her."

"She's vulnerable." I told him sternly, my chest tight from the stares she received from other beings in the room. "They're cutting theirselves short if they think they can even come closer than an inch to her."

He chuckled at the possessiveness in my growl. "Maybe it's to broaden your horizons, my delicate child. She can handle herself it seems."

Her eyes were slowly closing as she tried hard to keep her head lifted. My lip twitched to her tiredness and I sighed excusing myself from my senior.

"If you'll excuse me,"

"Please. If you two need anything, Yoongi." Jin tugged on my suit jacket before I could flee. "You know to call me."

I nodded before hurrying towards Jennie who stood up upon my arrival. I cleared my throat calmly and laid my hand against the arch of her back. I intimately placed myself close to soothe her anxiousness, the feeling of her slow beating heart causing me more displeasure than I should have. My lips caressed the tips of her right ear only for her to shudder under my touch. Though I expected for her to be uncomfortable, she eased at my gesture and closed herself in my arm.

"You want to go up to the room, honey?" I whispered, my free hand brushing down her flattening curls.

She hummed but moved her head to face me. "I want to go home."

"Home?"

"Our home."

Her brown hazel eyes glistened at me and her bottom lip trembled slightly. I have no feelings. But I know what she feels. I've seen sadness on human's before. Though she's miserable, she wants to be miserable with me.

I don't think I can ask for someone better nor can I find anyone like her.

To me, she's perfection in it's truest form.