27 ; "the message."

JENNIE KIM

"My baby is pregnant!"

"Not your baby." Yoongi snarled at Kihyun who got too close for his comfort making me chuckle in response.

I pulled the excited fairy into a hug as he threw his apron dramatically to the side.

Pregnant or not, Yoongi and I had the restaurant to deal with. I can't keep having Kihyun, Daniel, and Heechul run it for us.

The three were rowed up in front of the bar with curious eyes, looking me down as Yoongi occupied his mind with the alcohol inventory sheet he had procrastinated for the longest time. Kihyun was like a sister to me almost, enthusiastically taking my hand to sit me down as if my stomach was a big exercise ball. There was barely even a bump.

"I'm so happy for you two, I could cry." Kihyun feigned tears as he leaned his chin on the palm of his hand. "Isn't it funny how Yoongi, a playboy of centuries settled down and is now having a child? I remember the days when—"

"Kihyun, shut it."

My eyes glimmered with interest and it was my turn to place my chin in the palm of my hand. "Oh no, Kihyun. Do continue."

We sent each other cheeky signals before he started to gloat about Yoongi's past.

"Back in the 1700's, your boy was a royal fucker. Literally speaking, he jumped around royal families like it was nitpicking." Kihyun chuckled, Yoongi groaning from the side.

"I was young."

"You were not." I begged to differ looking back at the fairy with careful eyes. "Go on."

"He used to be a brutal murderer. Killed empress after empress until he was satisfied that the era had undoubtedly changed in history." Kihyun's light brown hair moved so Yoongi couldn't see him. "He was even worse in the 18th century."

"I feel a black and white film coming on."

"I'm surprised you are amused?"

I shrugged. "It's me who's having his child. What more do I have to think unamused about?"

The lip pierced fairy smiled. "He's fucked millions of women. But I know for a fact, you're the only woman who's fucked him."

I sent him a high five, a broad smile on my face as my friendship with Kihyun had only improved throughout the years. "Got that right, baby."

"Speaking of baby, I say we name it. The one in your stomach that is." Heechul butted in this time sitting beside me. "Since Chaeyoung has too many sponsors, we can only sponsor our own queen— Kim Jennie herself."

"Oh please," I rolled my eyes at that. "You're only saying that because Yoongi was your superior for all your life."

"You're only further proving my point, Mrs. Min."

I shivered. "As much as I love my husband, please refrain from calling me that."

"Doesn't tickle your fancy? That's fine." Heechul laughed, blond hair bouncing over his shaved side. "What gender is it you want the child?"

"A boy." I dreamily answered, Yoongi scoffing beside him.

"Absolutely not."

"You can't change fate, honey." I snapped back making him snort again.

"Having a boy comes with complications." He started. "If it's a boy, I'm going to have a hard time—"

"If you even as slightly degrade our child because of it's gender, so help me lord-Seokjin, I will put an end to you."