Part 15

"Matt what the hell is wrong with you," I snap at him once we've pulled out of the lot of his work building.

"I don't know what you're talking about," he snapped back at me, luckily two weeks haven given me confidence against this insane man.

"You had absolutely no reason to be so

Horrible rude to Daniel," I raised my voice an octave. "And no reason to be so flaming angry all of a sudden!" my angry flared up in me, twisting in my core like fire.

"I have all the reasons in the world to be "rude" to that damned little intern," he quoted with his fingers at rude, treating me childish once again.

"Daniel is a great guy and you are acting like a complete ass," I spit, my face burning. Why is he such an idiot?

"Oh? HE'S such a great guy?" he began to shout, his anger almost scaring me. "Do tell me then, Rory, why in the hell would your 'good guy' whore around against MY door, on MY house, with MY DAMN GIRL!"

"Your girl?" I meant to spit but my voice cracked, I sounded childish even to myself. "Since when am I YOUR girl?"

He pulled the car off onto the shoulder, the tires screeching. I felt my muscles quiver in fear. Fear of this. Fear of the fight.

Fear of this man.

"Since you walked your little damn self up to my doorway," he swiveled around to face me in the passenger seat. "Ever since you first walked into the living room in those itty pajamas, ever since you lied to me, ever since you felt this between us," he motioned his hand from me to him, "ever since you ignored it and went with the damn intern, You were my girl ever since you kissed me."

Hot tears now rolled down my cheeks, from fear and anger and... Everything.

He shifted the car and slowly began to pull back onto the highway.

"You were my girl the second your plane even landed in this damned state." he whispered, and I didn't respond sensing as though I wasn't supposed to hear that from him as well.

~~~

I walked through the door and the silence between Matt and I and the house was shattering. I was still angry and so was he; you could cut the fury with a knife.

The door clicked closed and I was whisked around by my hips, finding myself in Matt's arms.

His hands gripping my hips, and pulling my backside flush with his front.

"Matt wha-" I'm silenced when a chill shoots down my spine. Warm breath and a tickling sensation of lips brushing the back base of my neck cause me to take in a sharp breath.

His lips, moist and warm, track their way up my heck to my hair line, then around to my ear, his bottom kip dragging agonizingly slow on my skin.

"I'm sorry," he whispers into my ear, the hair on my neck stands up and I feel my cheeks prickle with heat.

"Mhmm..." Is all I can get out, sensations fill me in my core, things I've never felt before and I roll my lips inward, what is this man doing to me.

He reaches up and twist one of my light brown curls around his finger, giggling to himself. The tease begins to gnaw at me and I turn to face him, lacing my arms around his neck. He presses my hips to his and I feel as though this is all... Too far, too far at this moment. What am I doing here?

I fight the question, shutting it up with a kiss... Pull back, smile.

You can't do THIS... With... HIM.

Another kiss... Smile.

He's older. ALOT older.

Kiss. Smile.

Wrong.

This is wrong.

He pulls me in, stopping my mind. Heat ran through me, resting along my lips and in my hips. Then none of the questions seem to matter at all...

Your mother would kill you.

I shut it out as Matt's hand begins to circle around my hip to my midsection. Resting on my lower rib cage.

Your mother.

And just like that,

My phone rings.

Mom.

~~~

"Shit," I mutter between our lips, Matt just mumbles and tries to continue our... Affair.

"Shit, no Matt..."

"Wha-?" I push off of his body, my center pulses and I fight away the urge, trying to regain my consciousness.

"Shit, shit, shit..." I run my fingers through my hair, not even bothering that I pulled out strands from my ponytail.

"What? What is it?" He looks over my shoulder as I turn around and answer the phone.

I hold up a finger to him, "Mom?"

"Honey? Hello?" I hear a crackle through the speaker.

"Hey, yeah mom it's me," I rub my hand over my forehead.

"Hey honey! Alright, so I know you've only been here for a few weeks but..."

"What? Mom no you can't take me from my classes," Matt walks into the kitchen, imitating me, I roll my eyes and ignore him.

"No dear nothing like that! Well, we have a bit of a surprise for you..."

"We?" I raise an eyebrow, despite her being just over the phone.

"Me and your father,"

"Oh god you are NOT pregnant," I mock panic.

"Honey no," she huffs and I laugh, clearly annoying her for interrupting my... Well, make out session. "We came to surprise you, we just left the airport. We will be at the duplex in about 15 minuets!"

My hand drops to my side, mouth gaping open. Matt rushes to my side, grabbing the phone from my hand, through the crackle of the speakers we hear voices too cheery for our situation yell,

"Surprise!"

(Sorry for such a short and late chapter! Feed back please :) )