Part 19

The whole car ride to Daniel's was silent, but once the door to his apartment clicked shut I cupped my face in my hands.

"Oh my god Daniel I am so sorry I brought this on you," I began to sob almost suddenly.

"Hey... No, c'mon Ror don't cry," he held me in his arms and my head rested right below his shoulder.

"I just-" I choked again and sobbed.

"Here," he pulled away, and I was confused for a moment but then he scooped me up into his arms and carried me too a dark room. He dropped me and I yelped but found myself on a bed. He clicked a bedside lamp on so the room was dim. The place looked like it was straight from a catalog. The bed was a king, red and black was the rooms colors. It was classy, far classier than you'd imagine for a guy his age.

"Scoot over," he whispered and I laid on my back on the right side of the bed. Even though the king went on forever he laid on his side, only about two inches from me. His head propped up on one hand, the other he brushed trough my hair. "You've been a mystery since day one, beautiful." he sighed, wiping beneath my eyes.

"I'm sorry," I look at him and chuckle lightly, he smiles... So perfectly.

"Hey don't apologize, it's so okay," he kissed my cheek and I was glad for how comfortable he was with all of this... Whatever THIS is. "How long do you need to stay here?"

I look at him a bit surprised, "Oh gosh, I won't stay I'm sorry," I say surprised he'd gone with it all so well.

"No really, I'd love to let you stay with me..." he trails off.

"Really...?" I whisper, my heart seems to skip a beat.

"Of course," he smiles, then tilts his head and pauses. "I'd kiss you but after last time... I'm a bit afraid as to what'd jump out next."

We laugh. The harmony between me and Daniel is beautiful. I love it... Why won't I let myself have it?

"Do you need to take a nap?" He whispers, so close to my ear... Sending chills down my spine.

"Yeah..." I whisper back, the air around us suddenly feeling silent. My eyes felt heavy.

"Okay," he stepped off of the bed and instead of leaving me to sleep like I expected he pulled off his tie. Unbuttoned his top button, pulling his shirt over his head, and stripping down to his boxer briefs. My breath caught in my throat for I had never been around a guy while he was... This... Naked. I snapped my head around when he looked up, catching my stare.

He clicked the light off, and I was a bit disappointed. The light from what I assume is the living room windows crept below the door a bit and that was the only visible thing in the room. The bed sank down as Daniel shuffled the covers down to the foot of the bed.

My eyes fluttered shut and I felt as though I could sleep forever, my breathing dropped low and I felt myself relax.

"What the hell-" I mumbled as I felt the button of my pants snap open.

"Shhh... I just thought you'd be more comfortable..." he huffed lightly... I could hear something very slightly in his tone. Something, heavy. I felt my pants being pulled slowly down, and I was grateful that the room was pitch black. My nerves jumped every time his finger tips brushed my hip bones and thighs. I held my breath in, heat covering my skin.

Before long my pants were off and I was torn between relief and disappointment that, that was over. I scolded myself for how I was feeling.

Shortly after I felt my legs being lifted and a soft material being pulled up my thighs, I ran my fingers over the shorts; soon realizing they were men's boxers. I was too tired to care and I curled over onto my side. I felt the bed let down as Daniel crawled back up next to me, lacing an arm over my midsection he hugged me close to him. Spooning me over the covers, the fan which I assume he had just turned on send cool wisps of air over our bodies.