Part 23

Everything.

Every detail.

I sucked my breath in. My finger tips were cold against her skin, her hot... Hot skin. Just the thought of it caused me to ache... To want. The thought that the skin below my fingertips... The skin against mine, had never been touched.

Pure.

No one had experience this before. The curve of her hip bones... Caving in like a bowl to her pelvis, carved like marble. Smooth up her narrow waist, rounding up the point of her breasts... Skin stretched out like canvas. The dip in her neck, between two symmetrical collar bones. Her hair fanning like a peacock over a face so... So young, so innocent. Her cheek bones swept like weathered stone, her lips... Oh god, her lips. Her tongue sweeps over them, causing the pudgy pink flesh to glisten... Being bit into by marble teeth. I see my hands trace every detail, every inch of her... In my arms. Her body convulses with every touch, she responds to me like no woman had...

She's not a woman... She's still a girl.

I can make her a woman... No, MY woman.

Her body is beautiful. Amazingly beautiful... But it will never touch who she is. Her very essence is sexier than any woman i'd ever laid eyes on. Her voice, more gorgeous than any star. Her laugh...

God, her laugh.

I don't want her body.

I want HER.

I lean down and kiss into her fragile neck... Her pulse hitting my lips, fast... Slow. She shudders, her breath grows jagged...

The word comes to mind.

The word.

Her word.

Virgin.

I pull back and look into her eyes. Her body began to shake... Her once damp skin growing cold and clammy against mine.

I look in her eyes.

Something takes over her features, fear.

Despair.

Tears.

Her bottom lip shakes, I try to cup her face... To comfort her.

I'm frozen. I see he mouth open up and her throat strain for a scream.

Screaming.

Nothing comes out.

She begins to lashes out at me but I never feel the contact. I never hear her shouting. I am paralyzed.

Her lips form a word.

One word.

But it's not her word.

It's mine...

Why.

Her lips open and close and open and close, over and over again I see it but I never hear it...

Why why why

WHY.

And then she shrivels... Unravels... Until ints just me.

My skin hot, no longer cold. I'm damp like she had once felt... I'm shaking in fear. I feel hot tears roll down my face... Burning my skin.

My bed is now very damp... And very lonely. My head pounds but all I seem to hear is why.

Why Matt...

Why.

~~~

I wake up with the memory of Matt on my lips.