Chapter 29

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Chapter 29 -
Not So Perfect Coronation
×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Unfortunately, you guys had to run on the horses all the way back and the sun began to rise when you seen the castle in view.

“We've got a problem? Because of the Coronation, they've doubled security at the gates today.” Cass says after looking around at the castle gates.

You scan around then look up to the tower where Rapunzel's room is.

“There's no other way in?” Rapunzel asks worried.

“If you want to walk in through the front door in broad daylight, unless….” You say and grin, pointing up, “....maybe we don't need the front door.”

Rapunzel smiles and nudges you gently, “Good idea.”

You turn to Max, “Max, I need you to go inside tell Pete and Stan they are relieved of their duties and open the balcony doors to Rapunzel's room.”

Max saults and heads off to do what you said. The three of you hide behind Fidella until you're near Rapunzel's room after you go over the castle walls.

Rapunzel throws her hair up once the balcony window opens. Cass goes first, leaving you and Rapunzel to be pulled up.

“Okay, quick! Hand me the scissors!” Rapunzel says disparately.

You shakes your head when Cass gets the scissors, “No, that's not going to work.”

“Why? I mean now Rapunzel can go for a bob or layers- (____)! What are you doing!?” Cass panics.

You had took out a small axe from the weapon bag hooked on Max, “Proving to you that there might be a slight difference in her hair!” You slam it on part of Rapunzel's hair and the weapon broke.

“Uh oh.” Cass says and Rapunzel stares in panic, “THAT shouldn't be an UH OH.”

“Exactly, it is an uh oh and Rapunzel's hair was never this strong.” You say and blink in confusion. How did you know her hair would be like this?

“No! I- ugh- Just try again!” Rapunzel says stressfully.

You sit on her couch and groan since they wouldn't listen, watching every attempt Cass made to cut her hair.

Battle Axe. Cass grunts as it breaks off the handle. A Mace. Cass yells, “Hiya!” That breaks of it's handle. Small Curved Dagger. Cass growls and rapidly hits it down on the hair.

You raise a brow when Cass drags in a giant battle axe and drops it. It falls, breaking the table Rapunzel's hair is on and not cutting the hair. “Ugh! Forget it! It's just like those stupid rock! Unbreakable!”

“No! We can't forget it! Today is my coronation!”

There's a knock on the door, “Hey Sunshine. Are you in there?” It was Eugene. You didn't really bother what they were saying because your head hurt. You start rubbing your temples and glance up to watch the two trying to hide Rapunzel's hair.

The door is kicked open and Eugene runs in, stopping to stare at the hairy mess. “Holy Hair!”

Rapunzel chuckles nervously, “Surprise.” She walks over to sit Eugene on a chair and he starts rambling.

You help Cass pick up Rapunzel's hair while Eugene is sounding panicked, freaked out, and worried. It started to annoy you a little, “Eugene! Stop freaking out. You sound like you never seen magic hair before.”