Chapter 52

20-0-17-8-0-13

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Chapter 52 -
D Crv't Uzlg Naygieo ia Gomm Wvoh Pwu
×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

With a soft thump on, you sat on your bed and a bit in a daze as you stare nowhere in particular.

You held a hand to you mouth, then you grin and jump onto you bed now. A small happy squeal came from you. You tried to calm down, but you couldn't help it.

Suddenly your mood was shot down.

“What if he doesn't like me back?” You blush in embarrassment and groan, pulling a pillow onto your face. “And I kissed his cheek…..and he didn't answer.”

You pull the pillow off and hit your head, “Of course he didn't answer, you took off before he could do anything.”

You stare at the ceiling of your bed before turning on your side and pull the covers up under your chin. A slightly gloomy sigh escapes your lips and your hand takes off your glasses to place them on the side table.

It's quiet for a bit until your voice whines in protest, “Why did I leave Varian with Eugene?”

The next morning, a guard knocked on your door and called out.

“Lady (____)?”

You shift under the pile of pillow and subconsciously answer in your sleep, “HM?!”

The guard slightly jump and chuckles, “Lady (____), I'm very sorry, but it's time to get up!”

You push some of the pillow from where your face is and you still not even half awake, “It's…. It's okay, is my food ready?”

“No, but your friend is waiting to come in.”

You sat up on one arm, then you nearly fell back asleep only for your head to fall forward and jerk you from the heavy sleep. “Wait, who is talking?”

The guard chuckles, “It's still me, Lady (____). Your friend is still waiting to come in.”

You stretch and sit up a bit more, yawning tiredly and mumbling, “Friend…..friend, friend, oh…” You call back a bit groggy, “Uh...Let him in!”

Varian walks in, then chuckles while sitting on your bed. “Are you awake?”

“Is my food ready?”

Varian laughs, “You're half awake.” He gets up to grab your brush by the vanity mirror and comes back.

You're sitting cross legged and have your elbows on your knees while your hands hold up your half asleep head. Your eyes shut in content when you felt a brush comb through your hair gently.

“I have to head home in awhile. I don't want my dad come get me again.” Varian says sheepishly.

You frown, “Oh….yeah. We don't want him upset again.”

Varian hands you your glasses and smiles softly with a light blush on his cheeks. “Yeah, but I came to give you something before I head back.”