1

six people were all siting circling around to the circle table. eyes glancing every single eyes in this room, the waitress kept pouring the empty glass, table full of money and cards, smokes filled up the room, only a single light flashing the table.

it was just a small room in the basement, private room only for vip members. the old man was the vip members and the others were just playing around, betting with him since he was a rich man.

the guy with glasses down for another bet, he smirked at the others. all of them started laughing without a reason. one by one were getting into the game. a girl came into the room, as she brought a huge bottle of wine for them to enjoy. she has long black wavey hair, red lips, pretty smile, and perfect shape of body.

"do you want some, sir?" she asked the old man, as she standing next to him, she asked him with a sweet smiles, rather than answering her the old man put his hand on her ass and gave a little squeeze that made her a startled a bit. the old man kept flirting with her, which made her uncomfortable but that was her job, serving people.

taehyung glanced at the guy with blonde hair who stood behind the old man, the blonde hair guy was focusing on the old man. then taehyung moved to the next one, orange hair guy who stood next to the blonde guy, a little bit far but they seemed like the old man's bodyguard, the orange hair guy stared back at taehyung, with a serious stares.

the girl distracting taehyung as she standing next to him, asked the same thing. taehyung glanced at her, she gave him a little smile. taehyung grabbed his glass and let the girl pour the wine to his glass, he glanced at her until she done and moved to other people. taehyung smirked.

"i guess i won, boys. you'll never beat me. give me your money."

taehyung glanced at the old man as he put down all of the cards on the table, he could see he was laughing so hard, proud at himself. taehyung just sighed and pulled down the cards, showing them to everyone. he lose, the other guys were losing too. taehyung put his hands down under the table, and glancing to every single person in the room.

"congratulations, sir— for spending your money for your funeral tomorrow." taehyung said to the old man, he seemed shocked by his words, let's say he already on fire, his face said it all. taehyung smirked at him. he gripped his fists and ready to fight him, but he was too late, maybe because he was old.

BANG!

all of them including taehyung were standing up right away, showing their guns. taehyung got two guns on his hands, his left hand pointed to the left, the other one pointed to the right. but all of the guys pointed their guys on taehyung.

"fuck!! fuck! call the medic!!" the old man groaned in pain, he was on the floor, as he reached the blonde hair guy's pants. the blonde hair nodded as he started to walked out of the room. the orange hair guy kneeled down to the old man.

"who are you? put your guns down." one of the man asking taehyung. but taehyung still silent, as he playing around with the other guys with guns. they all sharing eye contact. then second later, the blonde hair guy came back, with nobody coming with him but with guns.

he started to walked in and standing behind the two men on taehyung's left. followed with the girl with the drink earlier, she took a step to standing behind two men on taehyung's right.

"what is going on here?! I need a me—!" the old man mad, but the orange hair guy grabbed his head and smirked at him, as he twisted his head.

BANG!
BANG!
BANG!

they all dead. the blonde guy, suga, shot two men in front him, the orange guy, jimin, shot the guy next to him, and the girl, irene, shot the one on the left. All of them sighed in relief .

"fuck— you never know how much I hate him when he grabbed my ass?!" irene whined as she grabbed a glass of wine and drank it, suga and jimin quickly put all of the money into the bags, then checked out the outside without walked out. taehyung who put his guns to his back, grabbed some money that left on the table, then he put them in his pocket.

"we clear. hurry, taehyung-ah."

"in a minute, hyung." taehyung nodded at suga, then watched them leave the room. both taehyung and irene were left in the room with the dead bodies on the floor. he watched her who checked her gun, before she put it inside her thigh.

"i thought you liked it." taehyung wrapped his arm around her shoulder, whispered at her, made her bit her lip, then chuckled, she glanced at him and gave him a peck on the cheek, before walked out of the room.