13

both minho and irene were sitting in the dining room, having their late lunch. minho was hungrily eating his food while irene just blankly stares at the plate, playing with the food, her face expressing that she doesn't have any appetite, even if she was hungry, she felt sick right away.

her thought always think about how to run away from song minho, but whatever she tried to, he easily caught her, she still got her wrist tied up with a long rope that tied up down to the table.

irene's eyes glancing at the rope and thinking how to untie this without being notice, there was no knife on the table, and he tied the rope like really perfect. irene sighed.

"oy, why don't you eat?"

irene giving her deep stare without answering his question. she has been stuck with song minho for almost a week, he always tied her up and when she wants to go to bathroom or else she have to stomp on the floor to calling minho out because her mouth was covered with duct tape.

she once tried to ran away by climbed up to the toilet window but it was too high, all she think was just kill minho, but how.

"i want to see taehyung. where is he?"

minho who still eating while playing with his phone then stopped and staring at irene. he put his spoon and phone down on the plate and leaned back, his eyes still looking at her while he wiped his mouth with the napkin. he was so chill.

"so you miss him, hm?"

silence.

"well, if i say this you have to be ready."

nope, she wasn't ready at all. what they did to taehyung? she had no idea, but she had a bad feeling about it so she kept saying inside of her mind hoping he was okay.

irene caught minho grabbed his phone again, he scrolled up into something for awhile then finally showing what he was looking at irene.

it was a picture of a guy, laying on the floor, with blood all around him, head covered with a sack and robe around the neck, hands tied at the back and what made irene more shocked when she caught the clothes that looks exactly like taehyung's on the last day she met him.

"dead."

irene didn't noticed her eyes were suddenly teary as the tears started to falling down to her cheeks, she became weak, couldn't feel anything in herself like her soul already left her, lifeless.

her eyes went blank after minho leaned back to his seat, put back his phone on the table and staring at her, smirking, crossing his arms, like he was so satisfied.

"no more kim taehyung in your life, right bae juhyun-ssi?"

she was crying but not like a little girl who crying over a mother, she might but hurt but she didn't express it. irene gripped the spoon more tighter, she deathly glared at minho with her tears still falling down, eyes were red, her mixed feelings of anger, sad, and hurt made her head got dizzy.

she threw the spoon right to minho's face as she could hear minho's groaning hard then threw the plate to the ground until it broken into pieces, she moved herself along with the chair cause her legs still tied up on it.

"bitch, you need to learn what you just did to me!"

irene pulled the robe on her wrist as the table was moving towards her, blocking minho who was trying to catch her. minho got his groin hit by the corner of the table as he screamed in pain, he fell on the floor to control his pain.

irene moved herself to loosen the rope on her left hand with her right hand that connected to the long rope on the table. her eyes focusing on both of her hand and minho who still on the floor but slowly getting up.

the robe couldn't loosen at all as minho already made a move, so she decided to picked up the broken plate on the floor, ready to hurt minho with it if he do something to her.

she was about to stab him on the shoulder but he moved so fast, he grabbed her shoulders and pushed her, making her falling back, her back was hardly hit the floor along with the chair. irene felt her back in pain but she could control it, she caught minho was standing above her, his feet between her body, looking down at her with a smirked.

"you deserve to die." minho said to irene, he knelt down to grabbing her head but irene stabbed his legs multiple times, he screamed once again as he fell back, supporting himself to stand by holding on the table.

irene threw the broken glass away as her eyes were exploring the room, looking for something sharp. she moved her body hard to the side but this wooden chair making her feel tired and almost give up.

she realized that the long rope on her wrist still tied with the table, she quickly pulled it into her, minho was stumbling when the table was being pulled away. "c'mon, irene, you can do this." she encouraged herself.

she keep pulling the rope until she reached the table, she peeked minho, slowly walking towards her with his hand on his leg, blood starting to dripping out his jeans. irene caught minho pulled out the knife from his pocket. irene started to panicking as she tried herself to moving back, but minho walked to fast even though his leg was hurt.

minho finally reached irene, gripped hard her arm, knife on her face. both were sweating hard, breathing heavily, and filled with anger. minho slowly moving the knife down to her chest, he doesn't mind to stab her right on her heart.

"just fucking die and go to hell, bae juhyun." minho said to her in angry tone.

irene spits to his face, minho snorted, wiped out his face with his other hand and touched irene's face, wiping on her back.

"you are the one who will die and go to hell, song minho. you're an evil bastard, same like jung yerin. fuck you." irene doesn't want to lose, she told the same thing to him, she was tired for crying and being quite all the time, she had to do some action like she did now.

minho suddenly ripped her shirt, let her chest exposed as the knife touched her skin, he slowly pushed into it. she tried not to screaming or groaning but she couldn't help but screaming, the pain was more hurt when minho left a scar on her neck before. she screamed louder and louder, crying and begging him to stop.

the bleed was starting to showing up on her skin, minho pushed it more deeper and a little bit rough. irene screamed out of her lungs as she felt the pain more deeper until she felt herself weaker, her throat was hurt because of screaming and lost her voice at the same time, her eyes became blurry and heavy when she looking up the ceiling.

finally.

she opened her eyes slowly, hoping she already dead in peace, feel free from all of this and thinking about taehyung, she wanted to meet up so bad.

her blurry eyes exploring the room slowly, so she wasn't dead yet, she still laying on the floor, tied up, the pain was no longer hurt her like before.

minho wasn't around her anymore, but she spotted two other figures, dragging someone away and giving some punch. her ears felt like it blocked with something because she couldn't hear anything, she frowned her eyebrows when she watched them until she glanced at a guy who walking towards her. she watched him knelt down and moving closer to her, then her eyes caught his mouth like he talked something to her.

"irene? holy shit! are you okay? you're safe now."