2

spent the rest of the night at the club wouldn't be hurt, drink was the first thing they wanted to do, they never got tired for drinking or getting drunk, even they were drained out of energy.

irene and jimin made themselves going to the dance floor with a bottle of beer on their hands, leaving taehyung and suga behind. taehyung was about to followed but suga pulled him to sit on the couch and had some drinks. his eyes locked at irene who had fun with jimin on the dance floor, she moved her body following the rhythm of the music as jimin's hands tracing her arms then her waist, both were too close leave no space between their bodies. taehyung's eyes glared at them as he kept drinking his beer nonstop.

"hi there, mind if i join here?" a girl approached taehyung with a smile, he was looking for suga but he nowhere to be found, so taehyung glanced at her and nodded, the girl sit right away as she looked at taehyung. taehyung kept his eyes on the bottle before he glanced at irene again, he could see that she was getting drunk.

"nice to meet you"

he looked away. without being noticed she started to sitting next to taehyung until suga showed up, he brought some beers and put them on the table, he approached the random girl and sat down.

"ya taehyung-ah— ya! where are you going?!"

irene started to get typsy, she lost balanced as walked somewhere leaving jimin who busy with himself, but she still had fun by randomly talking, smiling, and dancing with people. irene was getting hot and sweaty, she took her jacket off and left it on the random table near her, she found someone familiar next to her, she quickly grabbed his arms and pulled him closer.

"taehyung! let's have some fun!" irene grinned at him, both of them walked away from the crowd. irene took him to the second floor where the private rooms could be rent, irene was stumbled because she was too drunk, so he pulled her next to him and held her body for not falling.

"you're drink too much, you shou—" he was cut by irene's lips pressed against him as she pushed him to the wall, her hands were tracing up to his neck and locked her arms around him, she pulled more closer, their body were pressed for each other, she tilted her head and deepened the kiss. irene could feel his arms were on her waist, both of them became needy. she nibbled his lips as he did the same thing, his fingers traced down to her ass, gripped her hard, until he felt the vibration of her moan on his lips. "taehyung" she weakly said between their kisses, he didn't respond but kept kissing her before he moved down to her neck.

she felt something pulled her away so she was moved away from him, her arm was hurt because the grip of someone's hand, she ended up standing behind a guy that smelled so familiar, the strong perfume from the clothes he used smells like taehyung's, she tried herself to opened her eyes to see what was going on.

"who are you? who the hell are you?!"

irene heard the voice of taehyung yelling at the guy until she realized that the guy who was with her wasn't taehyung. "who the fuck are you?" irene asked the guy.

"oh, babe you just grabbed me then kissed me, fuck you were so hot when you did that,"

the guy answered irene's question but taehyung pushed him on the wall, gripped his collar, the guy was just chuckled like it was nothing. irene was standing there, brushed her hair with her fingers in confusion, she was afraid because taehyung found out what just happened, he might killed or hurt him, or she probaly the one who might be hurt or killed by him, and it wasn't in their plan for the night. "how dare you to touch her, asshole!"

"tsk, ask her, she probably bored with you or—"

taehyung punched him with his fist in the face, multiple times, he probably already broke his nose, blood came out from his nose and lips, but irene just rolled her eyes and looked away, she tried to pulled back taehyung by grabbing his shoulder but she couldn't, he was too strong, she tried once again with all of her strength and she finally pulled taehyung away from the guy who was about to hit taehyung.

"stop!" irene was standing in the middle of them, both were glaring at each other, irene was too dizzy for this, she glared at the random guy before she grabbed taehyung's hand and walked away. taehyung and irene were walking to the balcony at the corner, she needs fresh air before she passed out or puke because of hangover.

as they were outside, taehyung pulled his hand away from her, his face was too angry from what she did. irene glanced at him with an 'unbelievable' expression and sighed, she looked away and kept her head down. she felt weak and tired already, her body didn't feel well because she was too drunk.

"you know what you did right?" taehyung's deep cold voice asked her, irene just bite her lip and running her fingers through her hair, while taehyung moved closer to her. she could feel the anger near her, she looked at him with her weak eyes, she couldn't think but just stared at him.

only the sound of wind passing through them could be heard and the little sound of music bass vibrating the building from the first floor. no one talked, both were silenced and just looked at each other's eyes. taehyung forcing her to facing him by touching her chin.

"i'm sorry." irene finally spoke up with her low voice, irene stared at his lips as she moved closer to kiss him, but taehyung hold her back by gripped her shoulders, pushed her back against the wall.

"sorry is not the answer," he said to her, but she couldn't say no more, she stucked. taehyung gripped her chin up again, it was a little bit harsh, as irene whined while she stared at him. "yes, i know." irene answered. her heart was beating fast, she bit her lips and felt his stares were getting deeper and stronger.

taehyung was shocked, he gave her a snorted of angry, then he looked away, he stepped back and licked his lips as his eyes back to irene again. "unbelievable." he said, he messed his hair with his fingers as he turned around for awhile then back to her again. he slammed the wall next to irene's head, sent her a glared, as she startled by his action.

"i thought it was you, also, i'm drunk! can you please stop?" irene whined, she closed her eyes and leaned back her head, she sighed in frustration before she glanced at him again.

taehyung held his little knife on his hand, showed it up in front of her face, as the blade was touching her lips, taehyung moved closer to her, way too close, he stared at her lips while he played around the knife on her lips, irene was just starring at him as she felt the cold sharp knife on her lips.

"should i leave something on your body to make sure you're mine?" taehyung whispered right in front of her, as his eyes stared at her lips. irene held her breath, she parted her lips because of the knife made her so.

"i'm all yours."