22

"we helped you, sir. we helped you to find her." irene said to chief jeon.

"tsk- this is funny. well sir, if you get me then you should get them too." yerin smirked to him then glared at taehyung.

taehyung rolled his eyes at her before staring back at chief jeon. meanwhile rene still behind yerin and choked her with her arm. all of them were waiting for chief jeon decision.

"so?" taehyung asked, pointing his gun to chief jeon's face.

another time of silence, no one spoke, but shared eye contacts. but something caught chief jeon's attention, he was studying yerin's act, she looks suspicious, yes, she tried to fight irene, making irene fall back as yerin's legs were moving a little bit backwards like she wanted to hit irene's legs with her feet or push her against the table or the wall, her eyes even focusing on irene's right side where she put the gun on yerin's face.

"don't wasting our time, sir, why don-,"

just right in time, yerin did pushed irene back against the table made irene's hips hit the edge of the table, yerin even kicked irene's legs and made her fell down on the floor, threwing the gun away.

at the same time, chief jeon blocking taehyung's arm and twisting his wrist. chief jeon took over the gun from him and put taehyung's arm on his back before he kicked taehyung's knee until he kneeling down.

taehyung was groaning and tried to fight back but stopped when he heard irene's screamed in pain on the floor while her hands touching her waist.

"ya jung yerin, you bitch! what have you done to her!?" taehyung yelled at yerin.

yerin got up while her hands still tied up on her back. chief jeok still got taehyung in his hands. then yerin slowly walked over to chief jeon and taehyung with a little smile on her face.

chief jeon moved his gun from taehyung to yerin while she kept walking closer to them. chief jeon also took a little glance at irene who still in crying in pain on the floor.

"you think i'm weak? you're wrong." she said to chief jeon, smirking. "and i am not afraid with cops."

yerin was quite smart, had no idea where did she got the little blade on her hands but she was trying to cut the rope on her wrists with it while talking with chief jeon.

"chief? are you good? i heard some noises at the room you're in. please report us."

chief jeon's team talked to him by the walkie-talkie that hanging on his belt, yerin glanced at it before she stared at chief jeon.

slowly she almost finished to cut the rope, just a couple more moves her hands were free. "why don't you reply them, chief?"

"he will call them when he got you, jung yerin."

suga showed up from the other room that connected to the room they were, pointing his gun to yerin and shot her.

he shot her leg.

chief jeon's eyes widened when he saw everything, he stared at suga who still pointing the gun to yerin but slowly moved to chief jeon.

a second later, taehyung hit his face with his head until taehyung's hands were free. he didn't punch or do something to chief jeon but taehyung just walked away to get irene.

"shit. a-are you okay?" taehyung worriedly asked irene while he put her head on his arms and grabbed her hand. irene nodded but her face couldn't lie, she just hold the pain to make him not that worry.

"chief! we heard the gunshot. we come over! stay safe!"

all of them could hear chief jeon's teammates talked, they also could hear the footsteps outside the room. suga quickly came to irene and taehyung to helping her up while his leg still not feeling better.

chief jeon got up and looking for taehyung, irene and suga, but his eyes caught jung yerin in front of him, she was crying and groaning while her hands on her leg.

the shadows of taehyung, irene, suga were passing at the corner of the room as they ran away, chief jeon tried to followed but his team was already there.

"chief, you good?"

"huh? -yeah."

flashlights and guns were exploring the whole room, some of them helped chief jeon, two of them got jung yerin, and the rest covered the door.

"bring her into the car. you, call detective seungwan to go to busan police department immediately." he ordered.

"she already there, chief."

chief jeon nodded and he stared at yerin, who weakly smiled at him like a crazy person while the officers lead her out.

-

"stop-stop-stop. i can't walk anymore." irene whined as she sat down on the ground.

both taehyung and suga stared at her and knelt down on her sides. taehyung grabbed her hand tightly and his free hand caressing her hair, he looked so worried, he even couldn't stay still, he kept checking every part of her to making sure she doesn't have any bruises.

"fuck. look at those bruises on your hips! let's go!" taehyung tried to pick her up but she resisted.

"no! i'm fine! it's nothing! just take care of suga, he hurt the most."

"huh? well, i'm-fine." suga looked at his leg and he just shrugged, his face showing that he was okay.

taehyung got up and put his hands on his waist, looking at irene and suga, shaking his head then chuckled. his eyes exploring around to make sure someone didn't followed them, they still could see the warehouse but it was far enough and it was dark.

"so, does it mean we are free?" irene asked.

no one answered.

taehyung's eyes were still looking at the warehouse as he could see the led lights from the police cars, he watched their cars started to moving away.

"not yet. we still gonna meet with that chief. not we, but me." taehyung said while his eyes still following the cars.

irene was a little bit shocked by his statement as she tried to get up by grabbing suga's shirt and made him helped her up.

"what the fuck, kim taehyung? you just risked your life and you still want to meet him!?" irene yelled at taehyung, she took a position to standing in front of him.

taehyung glanced at irene who looked upset at him, he smiled a little, while suga chuckled unbelievably at him.

"he want to know how to live in bars." suga jokingly said.

"well, he's not that bad." taehyung shrugged.

irene's eyes were looking at him in shocked ways. taehyung chuckled and turned his body around, showing off his back to her.

"what do you mean by he-is-not-that-bad!?"

"oh, shut up, lady. just hop on to my back, we're going home."