11

"police. please open your doors and get out of the car, sir."

all of them tried to calm down, not showing any expression or do something. they followed the orders and get out from the car. they were professional, they used to get caught by police and ran away, they even doesn't mind kill them.

there were four officers, one was busy looking up the car, one was talking with yerin and two were with taehyung, jimin, and suga. They wanted the trio to put their hands up in the air while they tracing their hands all over their body.

taehyung glanced at jimin then suga, signaling them. as the officer approached taehyung both looked at each other, the officer started to cheking taehyung arms then down to his toes, moving up again to the back until he found the gun on his back.

it was quite. a long silence was surrounded them, until taehyung quickly raised his knee to hit the officer on his stomach, he fought back at taehyung on his face and left the bruises, taehyung punched him back multiple times and making him fall to the ground, stepped on the face, grabbing the gun on his hand and pointed at the officer.

at the same time, jimin also grabbed the officer who standing in front of him by the neck from the back and let suga punched him on the fast, then let jimin cracked the head hard until he finally dead. jimin threw him away and walking to the other one at their car.

taehyung was looking for yerin but he couldn't find her, he was looking around but there was no sign of her. he cursed under his breath as he stepped more harder on the officer that he knocked down.

BANG!

"fuck!!" someone screamed.

there was a sound of gun behind the car, taehyung turned around to see who was getting shot, someone groaning hard and it sounds like jimin.

"taehyung-ah! go get jimin! he got shot, i'll take care of this one!"

suga yelled from the other side, taehyung quickly pulled the trigger on the officer's head that he stepped in, shot him on the head and ran through the place where jimin was found on the ground.

"goddamn, jimin-ah!" taehyung knelt down, looked at jimin who was bleeding on his upper arm. taehyung grabbed his other arm and put it around his shoulder, supporting jimin to got up and walking to get him into the car.

taehyung watched suga who still fight with the guy, throwing their punches until both of them out of energy. suga was giving too much energy at first so he became weak at the end, taehyung could see his face full with blood and bruises already.

"well, well, well, you just killed two of my people. poor them." yerin's voice suddenly appeared behind taehyung who still care at jimin. she was looking at the ground, sighing, and shaking her head.

"fuck you! get off of me!" suga yelled out loud as he tried to kicking the guy out of him, he was just laying on the ground, holding his stomach as he became more weak.

"ouch, why yoongi became weaker than before? Hm."

taehyung confused with the situation, he looked at yerin that looks so chill and no injuries at all, while jimin got shot and suga unconscious. taehyung watched suga being dragged by his hands to the fake police car then his eyes locked on yerin's.

"what is this all about jung yerin?!" taehyung yelled at her.

"get them to the car. bring them to the base." yerin ordered the guy who standing next to her.

taehyung fight back when the guy grabbed his hands and put them on his back, but the guy strong enough to make taehyung hurt when the guy elbowed him on the shoulder. taehyung and jimin were forced to walked into the car, yerin smirked as she felt so satisfied with all of her plans that went well.

yerin grabbed her phone out from her pocket, he called minho and told him that she got them all and they were about to moving to their rented house out of the city of tongyeong.

"see you there, minho."

***

minho hung up the phone, he looked at irene who looked so pale in front of him with a smirked, she was tied up on the chair, mouth covered with tape, her face was sweating hard.

he touched her chin and forcing her to look at him, minho stared at her weak eyes, smirking at her. "finally she got your boy, honey."

irene turned her gaze into deep stares at him, groaning at him and tried to kicking him but her whole body was tied up. minho grabbed her knife and poked the edge on her face, his free hand caressing her face slowly and gently.

he let the knife tracing her face until it moving down to her neck and ended up on her throat. he gripped her hair as he pulled her head to the back, showing her neck as he slowly pushed the knife into her skin, the edge of the knife started to ripped her skin and made a little tiny hole as her blood started to dripping out to the knife as irene groaning loudly in pain.

she was crying in pain, stomping her feet as she keep groaning louder and louder, then minho stopped. he pulled back the knife and chuckled, looking at her neck that already bleeding. "it wasn't that bad, honey. chillax."

irene's head still leaned back as she facing the ceiling, she let the tears falling down from her eyes, her eyes were red and she still could feel the pain on her neck.

"let's meet your boyfriend before you die."

***

taehyung, jimin, and suga were all inside of the big house that owned by jung yerin. they were knelt down on the floor with hands tied up on the back, jimin still groaning because of the shot, as the blood keep dripping down from his upper arm, while suga was getting unconscious because he always fight back the guy and got kicked over and over.

taehyung was the one who calm down, he looked around him, around six people around them and yerin herself who standing in front of them.

at the same time, yerin approached taehyung and showing up the photo from her phone. it was a video of irene, she tied up on the chair, her hair messed up, head down, and looks so weak, but then minho showing up on the screen.

"what's up, kim taehyung? miss your little doll over here? of course you're! look, she's soundly asleep here. don't worry. ah! you want to see her face right? there you go."

minho pulled irene's head to the back and closed up the camera to her face. her face was swollen, sweat hard, eyes were red, and got taped on her mouth. taehyung's mood started to changed into angry mood, his breath getting hard, he felt hurt when he saw irene being tortured by someone he hated.

"what the fuck did you do to her, jung yerin!!?" taehyung yelled angrily as he got up, but her guards caught his shoulders and pulled him back before he hurt yerin. "she didn't do anything to you, why did you hurt her!?!"

"chill, kim taehyung. she's fine- but with a little scar on her neck." yerin showed the photo of irene's neck that was bleeding out to taehyung. he got more angry, tried to losing his shoulders off from the guys on his sides.

"let her go! let her live! you can't do anything worse to her! she didn't know anything!" taehyung kept yelling angrily at her, never in his life being hurt and angry like this, it was all jung yerin's fault.

"in one condition,"

"argh- what is it again?!"

then, right after he responded, her face turned into an evil smile as she stared at him.