4

"c'mon! i feel like i'm watching a toddler walking for the first time."

"i told you i hate hiking!" irene yelled at taehyung who was already at the uphill, she breathe heavily as she took a few steps. the cold breeze was hitting her body hard and making her shivering, irene could see taehyung already sat down on the bench, enjoying his time by looking at the view.

they were in south gyeongsang, near tongyeong city, they've been hinding there for two days and rented an apartment under irene's fake name, good thing was the apartment placed between the mountain and the beach. taehyung was the one who suggested the place because it was a countryside, they need times for relaxing and breath before they fight back the reality with the police.

irene sat next to taehyung and catching her breath as she laying down on the bench. the sun was shining bright above her, she closed her eyes and relaxing when the wind hit her body.

"it's refreshing." said irene under her breath, she could feel taehyung did the same as her, laying next to her. they were facing the blue sky with the sun as the birds were chirping and flying around.

"do you like being around here?"

"yes."

silence.

"do you like living this kind of life?"

irene's eyes slowly opened, she stares blankly at the blue sky where the clouds slowly moving towards the sun, blocking its sunlight as the birds flying around, only the sound of wind hit the trees and the waves from the sea could be heard.

"yes."

actually she was afraid. sometimes she thinks about how could she chose this situation as her life, 24 years living as a good girl and then turning into a bad evil young woman for steal people's stuff, beat people, even kill people, but she liked it, she really liked it. it satisfied her. she didn't blame taehyung for changed her or she didn't blame him for making her loved him. it was her at first, she wanted him and she asked him to made her like this. he was there just helped her, not wanting her to be like him.

the point was she was afraid to losing him, then suga, jimin and herself.

"how much do you like it?"

she didn't answered.

taehyung got up, ruffled his fluffly brown hair and sighed. irene got up too and moved closer to him. she could see his disappointed expression just looking by his side face.

"i wonder what if i didn't help you back then,"

"i might be dead." she stared at him deeply, because she felt hurt when she remembered the time when she being kidnapped and tortured with unknown people before she knew they were under her father's order. thanks to taehyung, suga, and jimin for that.

"oh come on! it's our free time and you still want to talk about that? i'm leaving then." irene moved away but taehyung hold her back by grabbing her wrist, he made her sit down again. taehyung could felt her eyes glancing at him, so he decided to glanced back at her.

"you will never leave me right?"

"why should i? i don't have nobody except you, suga and jimin."

"then don't leave."

the situation was getting emotional, she felt like he was under pressure from his life or everything he did, which made her uneasy. "i won't."

taehyung smiled. irene was sighed in relieved. looking at him smiling was the only thing she wanted to see, she hold his hand then smiled back at him, she leaned her head on his shoulder.

they almost spent the time more than an hour, the sun almost set, the breeze started getting more colder. irene made herself closer to him, snuggled into his body to get his warmth.

"jimin is calling. wait a second." taehyung picked up his phone and listening to jimin who was talking on the line, irene couldn't hear anything but just glanced at taehyung, his expression changed in a second, irene frowned trying to know what was jimin said to him on the phone. a minute later taehyung hung up, his head was facing the ground and he sighed, irene kept glancing at him while her hand touched his shoulder.

"is everything okay?" irene asked him. he didn't answered but just kept sighing, he looked up to the sky, then turned his eyes to met irene's. he smiled weakly, but she knew it was a forced smile and something happened.

"you won't tell me what is happening?"

"i—, it's nothing."

in the other side, jimin and suga were at the central city of tongyeong, they thought it was safe enough for having a little free time by exploring the city but they didn't believe themselves that they just saw someone greeted them for the first time since 3 years lost contact.

"i can't believe we met here, park jimin, min yoongi."

she grinned at jimin and suga as she approached them, suga who doesn't like to being called by his real name got annoyed already. jimin shocked when he saw a woman figure in front him, he was froze at his spot.

"i thought you guys were dead, oh right— you are a wanted person, right park jimin?" she pointed at jimin with smirked, suga was ready to fight her, but he controlled himself.

"what do you want, jung yerin?" suga asked in his cold tone, he glared at her and she did the same, then she laughed sarcastically.

"chill, yoongi. i just want to greet you guys."

"fuck off." suga immediately responded. yerin kept smiling then nodded her head, suga pulled jimin away from yerin then walked away. it felt like suga wanted to fight her because she deserved it, but too bad they were in public place and a lot of people passing by,

"so rude. you guys never changed. i was about to asking where is kim taehyung now, is he still alive? find another lover? or— jailed already?"

both of them stopped, suga couldn't handle his anger, he was about to turned around and grabbed her hand and slap her face but jimin hold his back. he mouthed suga to not doing anything in the public or they get caught.

"it's none of your business, jung yerin." jimin responded.

"why? i still care about him."

"you are never care about him."

jimin and suga walked away from yerin, left her behind as they walked to their car, they were driving off back to their apartments, jimin quickly called taehyung on the way.

"taehyung-ah, jung yerin is still around, we just met her."