19

"you should have not talked with anyone else, irene." jimin told irene.

"why are we living in this neighborhood when there are a lot of people? she just being nice to me. that's all." irene explained to jimin. suga was there too but he just chilling himself on the couch, sipping his beer like he doesn't care.

"who is she anyway?" suga asked.

"just a lady, giving a welcome treat, living alone because her son is living in seoul for work, and she told me that i reminds her of her late-daughter. that's all." irene explained, grabbed some drumstick on the table and eat it.

"classic."

irene gave an annoying glance at suga, then she put the chicken back to the plate as she felt nauseous after eating it. her disgust face making jimin chuckling then slide off his coke to her who sitting in front of her.

irene sipped it right away but she seemed not feeling better at all, so she decided to walked out of the kitchen and go to her room.

meanwhile suga and jimin were in the living room. jimin came over to suga on the couch as they stared blankly on the ceiling, no words coming out from them but just like that.

"hyung, let's find jung yerin before the police did. what she did to taehyung was just-you can see irene always being hallucination about him everyday and it's annoying."

suga didn't replied, he might be thinking hard for that, he doesn't want to have any trouble anymore but just giving up his life, not surrender but going to die or just moving abroad but he knew that was impossible.

suga could feel jimin's eyes were on him, he waited for him to respond, until suga heard his sighing in disappointment. "it will risk your life."

"i don't care. if i die well that's it." jimin replied made suga was a little bit hurt, how could he lost another friends just because of jung yerin, he didn't want to lose anyone else anymore.

"it's for ourselves too, hyung. also for irene." jimin continued.

suga then realized irene was different since she knew about taehyung, she doesn't have any appetite to eat, she sick, she keeps dreaming about taehyung, she also like to being alone like walking out alone and ended up saying that she saw taehyung.

at the same time suga remembered about where jung yerin go when she was in busan, years ago they went to busan and go to the place called B club, it was an underground club which was not many people know about this place. they probably went to that place.

"get yourself ready. bring your stuff, we're going out tonight." suga got up immediately while tapping jimin's arm, told him to get ready.

as soon as they got into their room, they prepared their handguns and other self defense weapons. this time they were not going with irene, they will do it silently without her knowing. jimin was a little nervous because leaving irene alone in that condition.

-

the night has come. irene just woke up from her nap, of course she didn't feeling well, her head and stomach were hurt, the wound on her chest started to getting hurt again, and taehyung came into her dream again.

she got up from her bed and walked out to get a drink, but she stopped at the door as soon as she saw there was nobody at home, no sound of suga drunk and no jimin who walking around, it was completely silence.

then irene decided to checked suga and jimin's room, yes they were not in their room, the kitchen also empty and it made irene upset. they left her alone in the house, too bad all of them doesn't have any phones anymore since yerin caught them, she had no idea how to contact them, she was worried but upset at the same time.