29

"how was it? a sudden meeting with seokjin hyung and his family." taehyung asked irene as they walking side by side on the street.

they were spending their time by walking on the street, since it was friday night a lot of couples and people were hanging out so it was kinda crowded.

"it was fun. your brother and his wife are so nice, ah- subin is cute too." irene giggled when she mentioned subin.

during the dinner time, irene and subin were getting along well, they shared their laughs and played each other, which made taehyung jealous a little, he kept looking at irene and subin when they were having fun.

"i never knew you really into kids." taehyung was kinda surprised at her.

"what?! i like kids since-long time ago and of course you didn't knew about it!" irene rising her voice as she disagreed with taehyung.

taehyung chuckled, messing up with her hair until he cupped her cheeks, he stared into her eyes deeply with a smile on his face. irene just stared blankly at him confused what was wrong with him, taehyung really liked when irene showing her blank expression because he found her cute and pretty at the same time, she look so lost like a little kid.

"why are you so cute when your expression like this?" taehyung squeezed her cheeks gently.

"ah it's hurt! stop!" irene grabbed his wrists to make him stop but he didn't stopped.

taehyung laughed as he teasing her by pinching her cheeks and squeezing them gently. irene started to get annoying, she gave up from moving away and just staring at him with her annoyed face while taehyung still laughing like a kid.

"okay, okay, i'm stop, sorry babe." taehyung giving her a hug then pecked her cheek before he put his arm around her shoulder.

they started to walking again. irene glanced at taehyung who still smiling as he looking around, she was smiling to just looking at him, she took his hand on her shoulder then hold it. their fingers were intertwined tightly as they enjoyed the night as they were walking home.

as they started to walking into the alley in their neighborhood and the road became steep, taehyung told irene to hop on to his back or no but she doesn't want to, they keep walking side by side and hand in hand, with a little playful teasing between them.

"so, about what you said during the dinner, is that true?" irene asked taehyung, but taehyung already forgot about that.

"what was it?"

"tsk, you're still in the mid 20s but like 60s. nothing, just nevermind." irene upset again, she pouted and looked away.

taehyung noticed irene became silent and turned his head to glancing at her, her head was looking down and she looks upset. irene tried so hard to not making an eye contact with taehyung while taehyung tried to making an eye contact with her. he even nudged her hand he's been holding but she keep looking away.

"why are you so fucking sensitive?! i'm just joking." taehyung giggled at her, poking her arm then her cheek, he even took her hair to her back so he could see her face. "what was it again? ah, about that! i-yes, it's true. why? you don't want it?"

irene tried to holding her smile, but her eyes trying to glancing at taehyung until their eyes met as he showed his smile at her. irene was about to looked away but she was late, she lost when she met his eyes and his smile so she stared at him back.

"but i have to marry you first if we want a baby." taehyung continued.

he stopped and he turned himself to facing her and he pulled her closer to her, irene was shocked when she heard the word of 'marry', her blank expression showing up again and her heartbeat became beating faster than before.

taehyung grabbed both of her hands while he locked his eyes to her, he seemed nervous as he looked down with a chuckled before staring back at her.

"this is maybe the worst proposal ever since i don't have anything with me and this is not romantic at all. dammit- i should think about this at first." taehyung talked to irene but he also mumbled to himself which made irene didn't understand what was he saying.

taehyung was the one who looked lost, he even scratched his head because he nervous in sudden, he even not making an eye contact anymore to irene.

"what's wrong with you?" irene asked him with her confused expression.

but right after irene asked him, taehyung suddenly knelt down while holding her hand, he braved himself to staring at her and showing her how confidence he was.

irene's eyes became widely opened as she keep looking at taehyung, she had no idea what he was doing but it was impossible for him to do it right away.

"uh- ire-no, i mean, bae juhyun, you know how much i love you, right? we've been through all the situation until now, and we are looking for the future together," taehyung didn't meant to say that but it just came out of his mouth. taehyung paused for a while as he stares at irene who keep her blank face to him, he couldn't read was she happy or not when he did that.

"so-i-uh, bae juhyun, will you marry me?"

both of them were definitely nervous, their eyes were staring at each other hoping she answer him right away but she still thinking about that.

irene's mind became a little bit messed, flashback came through her mind from the first time she met him, she fell in love with him, did something with him as they risked their lives, and also she imagined the future with him.

"no,"

"what?" taehyung looked shocked.

"no, i mean, i can't say no which to yes. so it's a yes."

taehyung got up immediately and grabbed her shoulders, he surprised by her answered as his heart also beating faster.

"seriously?" he already asked many times to her.

irene nodded whenever he asking her about it, irene became smiling and also trying to make him calm down by holding his arms, taehyung then holding her hands before he pulled her into his arms, hugging her tightly wrapped his arms around her shoulders.

"okay now you're making me hard to breath, it's getting cold so let's go home." irene took his hand and started to walking again.

but taehyung pulled her back into his arms as he kissed her lips gently and excitedly, he put his hands around her waist as he pulled her more closer and deepening the kiss. both of them smiled and keep saying 'i love you' during the kiss.