17

"here we go again," suga woke up by the sound of irene being vomiting in the bathroom. he tried to sleeping again but he couldn't, he groaning and got up right away.

since they've been staying in together suga took the couch to sleep, jimin on the floor and irene on the bed and both of them didn't mind at all.

"ya, it's because you drank banana milk last night. you never like that flavor why did you bought it tho!?" suga lazily walked to the bathroom door and looking at irene.

it was just last night they were fighting but this morning they seemed forgot at all and surprisingly, he just taking care of her. suga moved closer to irene and massaging her nape gently, his face showing how disgust he was when she kept vomiting.

at the same time, half asleep jimin came into the bathroom brought her a water for her to drink.

"you've been like this for days, you know that?" suga told her.

"ugh- believe me, i hate this feeling too." irene responded with her weak and cracked voice.

after she done, she flushed the toilet and got up, with the help from suga and jimin, but jimin was the one who walked her to the bed, while suga was looking for some medicine that he put some left in his bag.

"jimin-ah, i- i dreamed about him." irene told jimin.

"oh c'mon. just take care of yourself first, okay?"

"he told me to-"

"no-stop. it was just a dream, okay? now drink this." jimin cut her by giving her a water, then suga approached her to giving a medicine. she refused to drink the medicine but her stomach always wanted her to keep vomiting. she gave them back and rushed back to the bathroom.

"gosh, that girl is really something. what's wrong with her?!" suga got annoyed again.

seconds later, there was a knocked on the door, suga and jimin quickly turned around, looking at the door, suga quickly grabbed his gun on the table while jimin closed the bathroom's door and stay there to keep irene inside.

suga slowly walking to the window as he put the gun on his back. soon as he pulled the curtain a little, he saw an old lady and a young guy were standing in front of the door with a food tray on her hand. suga immediately opened the door as his head tilted from the back of the door, staring at the lady.

"good morning, sir. it's a room service. breakfast for you." she smiled on him, showing him some food.

suga put his gun in his back pocket and opened the door widely, he received the food from the lady then she left right away, knocking the other room and did the same thing.

suga watched the lady as she giving the tray from the young guy to the guest that stayed next door. the figure of the guy next door seemed familiar to him but he couldn't see that clear, he was wearing a hoodie and suga only saw his side of his face, really slightly.

"hyung!" jimin called him from inside, suga got back in after think about the guy next door, he closed the door then put the food on the table while irene already finished her sickness in the bathroom.

"here, eat, before you take your head into the toilet again." suga told irene while irene sat on the couch, looking at suga, irritated.

after a long morning, they got ready for leaving the town, irene was surprised when she saw the car, the different one, parked as suga and jimin got into the car.

"wait, how did yo-"

"did you fell your fucking head onto something really hard and forgot how good i am for stealing someone's car? geez." suga cut her off then he started the engine.