7

irene sat on the chair, hugging her legs while her eyes staring at taehyung who busy unpacking his stuff on the bed. her fingers playing with her hair as she twirling it, she bit her lower lip, admiring her favorite person in front of her.

taehyung was too focus with the gun on his hand, checked every part of it, irene liked it when he wear all black, black shirt, jeans, shoes, and his messy hair looked perfect for her. she didn't realized that she just smiling non stop and probably not blinking.

"you're such a creep. like what you see huh?"

irene pouted her lips as she looked away, brushing her hair then sipped her coke. taehyung chuckled while glancing at her before he watched the television screen.

the news at it again, the police found another criminals in busan and both of them were dead. taehyung and irene's eyes were focusing on the television screen, hearing what the news anchor said.

***

"last night, on march 22nd, around 3:36am. busan police department confirmed they caught two out of six the most wanted criminals in the country."

"we are confirmed that, Yoon BM, 25 years old, female, and Lee GK, 28 years old, male, found dead in their apartment by multiple gunshots from our officers."

***

irene frowned her face, her heart started beating fast as she thinking about 'how about them', she wasn't ready for that be she had to. irene could see that taehyung doesn't care at all, he kept doing what he always do, even he was ready for find another victim now, he just cleaned the gun and put the bullets then put the gun on his back. irene walked towards him, "don't tell me you're going to kill someone tonight?"

"we have to."

"we? i don't want to! you watch the news right? your name is on the list along with jimin, and you still want to do this?!"

taehyung put his jacket on and he looked at his watch, it almost 9pm, taehyung grabbed his phone and called jimin. his eyes stared at irene who was shocked by his action, her eyes following his movements, irene brushed her hair in frustration and groaned. "kim taehyung!"

"we're gonna be fine! relax!"

irene just stood still and felt angry at him, he couldn't help but following him. soon as they were out near the car, suga and jimin were there too, irene showing them her angry expression, jimin felt worried as he approached her, he glanced at taehyung and suga who already get in the car then he looked at irene.

"are you okay?"

"no. can we stop doing this for awhile?"

jimin stayed silence. he just looked at her then facing the ground before staring her back, irene raised her eyebrows, biting her lip and sighed. "fuck."

"we're gonna be fine, irene." jimin replied with his calm tone, irene smirked sarcastically at him then shook her head. she tired enough to listening that words, glaring at jimin.

"fine, yeah, let's see who die first." irene walked away and get into the car.

during the whole road, she just avoided all of their faces including taehyung, she just looking out of the window while her angry mood was already on top of the level, biting her nails, sighed as it keep going over and over.