20

suga was standing there, frozen. he was stucked between people who tried to running out from the back door. he tried to find jimin and dragged him out from this place. the planned to find jung yerin was completely failed, they even not find her yet but they just met with the police.

suga looked at the door as he saw more policeman that coming in to caught some people. he stepped back but his eyes still finding jimin. as his eyes exploring the hallway, he finally found jimin that running over suga, with his gun on his hand. "your gun! hide it! come on!"

jimin didn't listen to suga, he just turned away, he pulled the trigger to the policemen that running to him multiple times but he missed them, he just shot through the doors and walls.

"fuck! what the fuck park jimin!" suga shouted with his anger as he turned around, another gunshots were filling the hallway as he saw jimin slowly falling down to the floor. his eyes widened when he saw jimin laying on the floor with his hand touching her stomach, the blood was slowly dripping out through his shirt.

"h-hyung. j-j-just go."

suga kneeling down and trying to bring jimin out together with him but he saw police just came to them right away. he was confused would he run away without jimin or just surrender himself to the police.

"i-i'm sorry, jimin-ah. i am really sorry!" suga's voice was shaking when he talked to jimin and it was his first time being like that, he was brave before. suga saw jimin smiled at him as jimin pushed him away, told him to running.

suga stood up and turned around as he running all the way the hallway to the back door, he was a fast runner, he also good at climb up, so as soon as he got out from the back door he climbed up the stairs and moving his way to the rooftop.

as he arrived on the rooftop, he peeked down to the alley to make sure the police really lost their sights. suga was out of breath as he kneeling down, touching his chest when he felt his heart was beating so fast, but he couldn't stop thinking about jimin who got shot and dying down there and he just prayed that he still alive.

-

"ambulance is on the way to the B club, please be ready."

irene stucked in her spot when she heard everything what policeman said. her tears couldn't stop when she thought about them that already in danger, especially jimin.

as irene heard what place they've been talking about, irene quickly walked away and making her way to that place. she took the cab when she doesn't have any money with her, but she could threatening the driver cause she got a pocket knife with her.

irene keep telling the driver to driving fast many times, she was in hurry, to finding suga and jimin that were in danger, she keep checking the clock at the dashboard every minute.

15 minutes later she finally arrived, she quickly got out without paying as the driver shouting at her, but irene didn't look back. she decided to walk to the main entrance but there was a lot of police cars, and the police line was already in placed on the entrance.

irene hide behind the car when she peeked every single spots, she saw more than five policemen at the entrance then three near the cars. her eyes keep exploring to the other side when there were no one else there, it was the way to the alley, she planned to walk through the alley and find the back door without being noticed by the police.