26

"is he okay, doc?" seungwan asked the doctor when she tried to calm irene who was in shocked.

"his heart rate is too low, he also not breathing very well. do the cpr, nurse lee, please?" the doctor told the nurse to do what he said soon as possible.

the situation became hectic and messy, irene just looked everything the doctor did to jimin, the sound of beeping in the ventilator made irene worried because it sounds fast than before.

irene was standing next to seungwan who comfort her. irene might be not looked panicked but inside she was totally freaked out, she even sweating just looking at this situation.

"jungkook-ah? it's me, seungwan, where are you? this is emergency-oh okay."

irene heard what seungwan did, she tried to call jungkook about this but how irene tell about jimin to taehyung and suga after this. everything around her suddenly became blurry, she couldn't hear anything, even the doctor who shouting at the nurses couldn't be heard.

"irene! oh god! are you okay? is he okay?! what's going on with him, doc?!" taehyung suddenly appeared and gave irene a tight hug before he walked through the doctor, the beeping sounds from the monitor made taehyung confused and got dizzy in sudden, suga also the same, he even couldn't move when he saw how hectic it was inside the room, especially when they saw jimin.

"please step back, kid! we are trying our best to save him!" the doctor yelled at taehyung.

all of their eyes were watching the doctor tried his best to save jimin, then the beeping sounds started to became faster and faster, jimin was handled by one doctor and three nurses at the same time, and it looks like they were in pressure for doing all of this to save him.

a few minutes later, the beeping sounds was getting more faster, until it was became the long beeping sounds without stopping, the line of the heart rate in the monitor was showing the straight line until the doctor and also the nurses slowly stopped doing it while looking at the monitor then turned around to looking at them.

"we are sorry, we tried our best."

it was just like a big truck hit them hard right into their bodies and their hearts. they were frozen as the tears slowly falling down from irene's eyes, taehyung and suga probably crying too but they tried to hold. irene moved herself to taehyung's arms, he giving her a tight hug while his eyes were staring at jimin, suga keep his head down, closing his eyes and kneeling down.

jungkook and seungwan who witness everything felt sad too, and they knew how it feels when they lost one of their best friend, in this way. seungwan came to the doctor and had a little conversation, meanwhile the nurses pulled off every stuff that connected with jimin's body.

jungkook was trying to make suga calm down by kneeling next to him. he touched his shoulders and comforted him.

"guys, let's go outside." seungwan told them. her eyes were all of them, especially taehyung, he looked so sad. "i am sorry for your loss, but i have to tell you this."

irene and taehyung were glancing at seungwan, while suga keep looking down with his arms crossed on his chest. irene didn't stop crying while she looking at her and taehyung keep embracing her.

he hold her hand tightly and his other hand wrapped around her shoulder, taehyung let irene came into his arms as he hugged tightly, caressing her back and put his chin above her head.

"the reason we did this to all of you, it was because of park jimin. during the officer rescued him after he got shot, he was still alive and left a message to our officer, right before he completely passed out," seungwan explained, looking at their faces one by one.

taehyung frowned his eyebrows as he listening to her. remember the time when they were there, except irene, he just thinking how much he regretted it because didn't help jimin first, he just gone to met irene who completely fine rather than helping his dying best friend.

"he told the officer that, 'when you guys found taehyungie, irene noona, and suga hyung, please let them free and give them a change to live because they deserve it for the better'." seungwan tried to speaking exactly what jimin said as she tried to remember every words.

"he even smiled when he said that." jungkook joined, seungwan glanced at him and gave a nod.

listening all their story about the last words jimin told them, making irene, taehyung, and suga hurt even more. they were thinking what kind of friends they were for him, leaving him behind when he was dying. it was such a bad moment for them.

-

jimin lost contact with his family since he graduated from high school, he decided to lived with taehyung who also ran away from home at that time. they friendship was above the sky, when they were happy, sad, anger, and everything, they shared together every single second, minute, day, week, month, and year.

after two days jimin left them, irene, taehyung, and suga were standing in front of jimin's grave and grieving. irene put the flowers under his stone grave while suga just staring at the stone grave, where jimin's name on it. even though taehyung didn't do anything, he prayed inside of his heart for him and he thanked jimin for being his friend.

"we promise we always come to visit you a lot, jimin-ah. don't worry, you're not alone, you always with us and we also always with you." irene said to his stone grave.

jungkook and seungwan found that they really had the good-side in their personalities, it means the chance from them to become the good person was high.

"jimin-ah, hyung is sorry for everything, i'm promise i will come here often even though i am alone." suga joined too.

one by one left the graveyard, from jungkook and seungwan, then suga, and last was irene and taehyung, but taehyung held back. irene who still holding his hand tightly glancing at him who still in mourning, then she realized that he need his time alone. "i'll be waiting in the car."

irene rubbed taehyung's hand gently before she walked away, leaving taehyung behind.

taehyung didn't looked away from the stone grave since the first time they arrived, his eyes just locked at it and he also tried not to crying until he knelt down and touched the grave.

"till we meet again, buddy."

taehyung patted the grave and got up, he smiled before he turned around then walked away.