24

"so, what's your plan?" suga asked taehyung.

they were sitting and having their lunch but not with irene, she still have no appetite at all since she read the paper from jeon jungkook, and, she glad it wasn't suga who read that paper.

"i don't know." taehyung told them, "how about meet him? the cop," he continued, both irene and suga were glancing at taehyung at the same time.

"are you kidding me?" suga's voice was different, it was an anger and deep, his eyes also glaring at him like he want to kill him. "tell me that you're just fucking kidding me, kim taehyung?"

irene touched her neck as she started to worried, these two might be fight or kill each other in a second. she cleared her throat to interrupt their conversation.

"okay, guys, stop talking about the plan thing. let us free at least for a while." irene told them, glancing at them while they were sharing their glares. irene had no idea what to do anymore, she just froze at her seat and sighed.

"it doesn't mean that i want to fight with him or else. i just want to- talk." taehyung explained.

"what the hell are you going to talk with him?!" suga said in anger.

"us, i want to make sure he won't bother us again. he got yerin already, right?"

well, the real thing was jeon jungkook doesn't want to talk with taehyung but with irene. irene bit her lower lips, thinking how to get out from this situation and go to jeon jungkook's house before taehyung did.

irene risk herself for this before something bad happen with taehyung and suga, so she decided to meet jeon jungkook after all.

"ya, do you hear me or not?" suga asked irene by poking her shoulder.

"huh? what?"

"what's wrong with you again? i said today we're moving back to seoul." suga told her.

irene was surprised when suga said they move back to seoul, she glanced at taehyung with her question expression to him and he just shrugged.

"no- i mean, no! we need to stay, for a couple more days! or- no, just no!"

taehyung and suga shocked because it was her first time disagreed with their plans. all of them became silent, staring at irene while she staring at them back with an awkward silence.

"did you planning on something?" taehyung asked irene. she quickly glanced at him then shook her head a few times.

they looked at irene awkwardly as irene tried her best not to being obvious, she sipped her drink before got up. "i-i need a fresh air."

she probably too obvious for acting like this, but seriously, if jeon jungkook said it was important for their lives, irene would come over no matter what.

she took a quick step and walked out immediately, hoping taehyung didn't followed her as she visit jeon jungkook's house, besides taehyung and suga didn't know that jeon jungkook lived here.

-

"ah, juhyun-ah! come in." the lady opened the door and greeted her with a smile. she grabbed irene's arm and took her inside.

irene didn't see jeon jungkook around, it was just his mom, irene was a little bit nervous because she actually don't know what to do except to meet jeon jungkook.

irene smiled at her as she took her to the living room, irene looked around to see if jeon jungkook around but the house was kinda quite. "ahjumma, where's your son?"

"jungkookie? he's outside, wait let me call him." she answered as she turned around to go to get him.

"ah wait, ahjumma, is it okay if i go there to meet him personally?" irene asked her and the lady nodded with grinning at her.

irene bowed at her and walked to the terrace quitely, she looked at every doors she passing until she found the back door, where she could see the terrace with a good view of mountain, some beautiful plants were tidied well at the corner.

"-okay, just make sure everything's good. i'll come later."

a voice of a guy behind the cross line that hanging some of clothes could be heard, irene took a little step to come over and finally she met jeon jungkook who was on the phone.

as he hung up the phone then turned around, his eyes met irene who already standing there and staring at him. "oh, juhyun-ssi?"

"jungkook-ssi?" her voice was soft but shaky at the same times, she never been awkward in her life that she facing the chief and having a conversation with him.

after a few second of silence, irene took out the paper he gavs earlier through the door from her jeans, she showed to him to let him know that she read it.

"the letter. is there anything you want to tell me?" irene asked him.

jungkook stared at her for a moment before he speak up, he looked away, thinking where to start then glancing back again at her.

"a lot of things. jung yerin, then you, kim taehyung, min yoongi, and also- park jimin." he said.

irene was a little bit shocked as lips went apart when he mentioned jimin. she stared at him expecting to say right away but she need to wait.

"i'm listening."

"first of all, thank you for giving jung yerin to us. it's been over a year we've been looking for her,"

irene didn't respond, her eyes still locking her gaze to him, even jungkook looks surprised when she was getting serious about this.

"second, you, irene-or bae juhyun, kim taehyung, and min yoongi, all of you, i will let you all free, but in one condition,"

she had no idea how relieved she was when he said about letting them free, her heart felt like it just dropped off from the happiness, but she have to worry about the one-condition he said.

"what is it?"

"all of your movements, what you do, where you go will always caught on my eyes, so be careful. also, " he explained.

there was more thing? nice. irene seemed like she had enough listening to him, all she wanted to know that they were free.

"you all gonna be work for me." he continued.

"are you fucking insane?! first, the free thing is not that free because you spying on us, then second, working with you?! no." irene resisted.

jungkook sighed at her and put his hand on his waist, staring and chuckling at her while shaking his head.

"i know you guys need money. am i right? also you guys are experts at spying, so you guys will work as my spies. if you work well, i'll pay you."

irene was completely froze in her spot, her mouth totally opened as she looked so shocked while staring at him in disbelief, but taehyung and suga came into her mind right away. she had no idea if they accept jungkook's offer, especially suga, he doesn't like to work for someone but who knows when he hear out about the money.

"last thing, park jimin, as you know he got shot near his chest, lost a lot of blood and he still coma now. doctor said only 40% chance for him to live."

she didn't know that her eyes already in tears, she hurt when she knew that jimin still alive but in coma, means he might not be awake as jungkook said he only has 40% to live, at lease she, taehyung and suga could see his face even though they couldn't talk to him.

"i guess i'm done. now go home before they are looking for you and talk about this with them."

jungkook walked away and go back inside, leaving irene behind who still had a lot of thoughts in her mind.

"wait!" irene stopped him. "can you take me to the hospital where jimin at?"