8

irene walked down the street without looking behind, she left the place where taehyung, jimin, and suga at, she regretted it at the same time, she had no idea what she did was out of her plan, taehyung might kill her later because she left without him knowing.

irene looked at her phone that she got 10 missed calls from taehyung, she wanted to call him back but someone just put the hand on her mouth, covering her not screaming, irene's phone fell down as she started to fight back, she could heard guys voice talking to each other.

"to the alley."

the guy who covered her mouth also reached her arms and put them on the back so she couldn't throw a punch on them.

soon as they were at the alley, the dead end alley, the guy pushed irene against the wall, irene glared at them when she started to feel the pain on her back, the guy who held her was standing next to her while the other one a few steps away in front of her.

"who are you?" irene asked them, glaring at them. "what do you want from me?"

"she's here, hurry up." the guy in front of irene talked to someone on the phone, his eyes were on her as irene looking at him back.

"hyung, she's quite pretty," the guy next to irene touched her chin, but she stepped back. irene could hear his chuckling as he kept trying to touch her. the other guy was busy playing with his phone, irene's phone.

"hm, so you are taehyung's new bitch?"

irene shocked when she heard him mentioned taehyung, he showed the photo of irene and taehyung from her phone to her. he laughed sarcastically and looked for another photos.

"give my phone back!" irene tried to approach him but the guy next to her hold her back, she kicked him on his groin until she walked towards the guy who got her phone.

"wow, chill! i just want to take a look, babe?"

"give it back to me!" irene raised her voice as her hand tried to reach her phone, but he was too tall so it was hard to her to reach up.

"well, enough playing around, song minho."

a girl showed up from the darkness, she smiled at irene and approaching her, standing next to minho as he put his arm around her shoulder. both of them staring at irene who still in confusion, had no idea for these people. "i can't believe you left your lover just to meet us." her smiled annoyed irene.

"wrong person, miss. i left them for meeting someone."

"kim seokjin, yes, that was me who texted you."

irene shocked when she told her that she was kim seokjin, pretending to be kim seokjin actually. three of them laughing right at irene, they jokingly laughed at her expression. "how did you know my number?"

"wow, guess they didn't tell a lot about you, jung yerin."

another shocking moment hit irene again, her eyes widened when she heard the name of jung yerin. yerin was faking her cry then laughing at irene, she looked at irene from the toes to the head with a smirked.

"so you're kim taehyung new doll, huh? pretty, very pretty. no wonder taehyung picked you up. how long you guys been together?"

"none of your fucking business."

"ouch. that's hurt." minho joked around by slapping sungjae's chest and laughing for each other. yerin triggered, she sent irene death glare as she stepped forward to her.

"as you know that you just chose the wrong person, you're just wasting your life with him, honey," yerin touched and playing with irene's hair, giving her a little smirk. "you don't deserve him, at all, believe me, i've been with him for 5 years but ended up being hurt, because of him."

irene couldn't move or saying anything, she just glaring at yerin who just right in front of her, standing closed to her. irene felt like she wanted to kill her with the knife that taehyung put in her boots but she probably the one who might get kill because they were three and irene was alone.

"what do you want from me, jung yerin?" irene asked her, her angry voice spoken on yerin's face. the smirked on yerin's face turned into serious expression, both of them sharing the eye contact for a moment.

"kill him,"

the hurt feeling in irene's heart was like she has been hit by a truck or fall out from the plane. it felt like it just dropped as her knees were getting weak, irene even didn't realize that her eyes were filled with the tears.

"before the police get him."

"i can't."

yerin snorted, chuckling as she rolled her eyes. she stepped more closer to irene, they were totally close for each other, feeling the hot breath of their angry mood and eyes glaring for each other.

"so, you love him that much huh? honey, he just playing around with you, he will leave you and find the new one if he satisfied enough with your whole body."

"he's not like that." irene insisted. yerin sighed, couldn't believe that irene just giving her a response like that. she then turned around to facing minho and seungjae. she opened her hand at minho, he gave her a gun and facing at irene again.

"then he will meet you at your grave sooner." yerin placed the gun on irene's stomach, her finger slid into the trigger, her tears started to dripping down, her feelings mixed with angry and hurt at the same time, like she was okay if she die or get caught by the police, at least it wasn't taehyung.

a phone's ringing could be heard, they got distracted by it as minho raised his hand with irene's phone on him, showing everybody the caller.

kim taehyung.

yerin glanced at irene's phone and grabbed it from minho. she looked at the phone screen with the name of taehyung in it. yerin smirked and let her pick up the phone, but in one condition. "answer him and say you are okay."

irene refused at first, but yerin kept glaring at her so she automatically grabbed her phone from yerin, she picked it up right away.

"hello?" her voice sounds cold but shaking at the same time.

"i'm sorry, i'm not feeling well so i left the building."

"i mean, taehyung-ah-i'm-i'm totally fine."

"i'm nearby, don't worry."

"hello? taehyung?"

yerin took irene's phone away from her hand, she checked the phone that taehyung hung up already. irene staring at her without blinking even her eyes were already red.

sungjae and minho left them to watching around in case taehyung was really coming over. yerin pulled away the gun from irene's stomach and put it in her back.

"hm, romeo is coming. i can't wait to see him."