10

pointed the gun each other without pulling the trigger was hard, why couldn't she just grab the gun, pull the trigger and kill the guy in front of her, but too bad it wasn't a gun on her hand but just a pocket knife.

irene wasn't the same girl like she used to, she was afraid with gun, blood, and dead body years ago but she used to it now.

"where did you taking me?" irene asked minho, put the edge of the knife to his neck.

"why don't you just take a peek outside, baby?" minho replied with a gun poked on her chin.

she had no ide where she was, irene fainted and just woke up when she arrived at this place, she remember the girl yerin who made her fainted, she made it quick, less than 10 seconds. irene probably weak but she could do anything worst.

it was an old house that nobody owned this place, the place was so dirty and a lot of dirt and spider webs all over the place, the lights were also not that bright, it was dimmed as it only flashing the floor.

irene put down her knife and walked to the window. she tried to open it but it was blocked by something like wooden boards so she couldn't open it as she tried over and over. "shit."

she could hear minho chuckled and calmly walked himself to the couch next to him. irene sighed and turned her body around to see him, leaned her back on the window and crossed her hands.

"so, tell me how's your life with kim taehyung? miserable?" minho asked with his evil smile.

"not miserable as yours." irene quickly responded.

"nice. but i'm living good, baby girl,"

"me too."

"tsk, i can't believe you guys are a thing. last time i remember that you were almost got killed by us or-me?" minho nodded his head a couple times and playing the gun with his fingers.

his team? so he planned to kill her back then. almost raped her, made her suffering, and dying. song minho worked with her dad before, and he teamed up with yerin after that, and both of them were a crazy, psychopath couple.

irene didn't think twice, she just running over him and grabbed his collar. minho wasn't surprised, he just stared and chuckled at her, "you son of a bitch! so it was you?!"

"you dad, not me, i was doing my job."

"fuck your job! you're disgusting! go to hell! and he wasn't my dad!" irene yelled at him, she didn't realized that her hand still holding the knife while grabbing his collar. minho stood up right away and grabbed her wrist.

"your step dad, yes, i know. but still, he didn't want you to live and told me to do anything with you, but too bad taehyung and his bodyguards got you quick."

"then you're so fucking weak because taehyung knocked you down." irene told him with her cold tone, put her knife on his neck.

minho chuckled, didn't take her hands away but staring at her. her eyes sending him a angry and death stares, she was on fire, her face aslo started to get sweaty.

"nah, i just wanted to let you go and let both of you started the drama. ah- do you know how was your mom? she has mental disorder for two years before she dead."

irene forgot about her mom, who she loved in her life but she was afraid go coming back home because of her father, step father, who liked to used them as his slaves, following all his order, if they didn't follow, the whip might hit all over their bodies.

her heart started to getting ache, like it was dropping on the ground, leaving her body as she getting weak. she couldn't give her the last hug, kiss or goodbye to her and she know that she was dead years after it all happened, pathetic.

"wait- don't you realized? that we all connected. like it's all planned, right honey?" his free hand ran to her hair and caressing her before ended up on her chin.

"including the plan to kill kim taehyung, how about that?" he whispered to her lips.

irene threw her fists on him, groaning angrily, she doesn't care about how hurt it was, she punched twice as her hand started to getting numb, she loosen her gripped, looking at her hand that red and hurt, she couldn't cry but her eyes were red and teary, all she felt just angry.

"you're getting tougher. he trained you well, bae juhyun."

"fuck you!" irene walked out of the room, finding her way out but she lost during her way, her head seemed hurt, dizzy, body starting not feeling good, like she wanted to throw up. she supported herself by holding the table in the dining room, her hand touching her head as she closed her eyes tightly to holding the pain.

as minho following her, his reaction just like it was nothing, he thought if she hurt, feeling like dying, and dead, that was cool. he leaned himself against the wall while his hands on his pockets, watching her in pain with a smirked on his lips.

***

"why are we going to the countryside?" jimin looked out of window and looking around.

"you said you want to see that little bitch so i'll take you there." yerin casually answered as she rolled her eyes at taehyung.

"stop calling her bitch! you are the one who's the bitch here!" taehyung angrily yelled at her, made her startled, wanted to say something but she just hold back.

suga and jimin were thinking about something fishy. both sharing thoughts by just looking at each other then looking back at taehyung and yerin who sitting at the back.

"she's lying, taehyung-ah."

all of them were on yerin, making her confused, acted like she was innocent, then laughed.

"ahh too bad you all smart enough."

taehyung leaned his head to the back and closed his eyes, sighed in angrily, he couldn't help but he had to asked her, "seriously, jung yerin! what do you want!? stop playing around!!"

"simple," she smiled a little. "stay with me for days or weeks, or month, leaving her behind, i want to see how much you can live without her."

"i can't."

"then she's dead."

taehyung gripped his own hand, he really wanted to punch her in the face multiple times, until she was unconscious or just let her die. he felt disgusted when he saw her smiling like an evil at him when she successfully made taehyung angry.

how could taehyung survive if he found out about irene's death, he couldn't even stop himself from stress and frustration when she wasn't around.

"we got trouble in front of us."