9

suga and jimin were watching the fire that lit up the burnt bodies in front of them. suga kept throwing some branches to make the flame getting bigger.

"let's get taehyung, hyung. let it burn down." jimin told suga as he walked to the car leaving suga behind. he still focusing on the flame and throwing another branches before he get back to the car.

jimin still tracking taehyung's location on his phone as suga start the engine. the pin of taehyung's location on jimin's phone slowly moving to the alley, then jimin turned the location to irene's, jimin found irene's pin was at the park near the harbor. he quickly texted taehyung irene's location because the distance between taehyung and irene were quite far.

"go to this location, hyung. i already texted taehyung. we meet him there." jimin set the gps to suga. suga was a little bit odd with the location, thinking why should irene go to that place alone.

"why is she doing there though? at this hour. weird."

jimin didn't respond but looking at suga with some thoughts in his mind, both glaring each other until they realized that she was in danger, both of their eyes widened as suga quickly drove off to the location. "fuck- we should've realized about this before! ah- hyung! hurry!"

***

taehyung looked at the texted that jimin sent to him, the exact location of irene, he quickly turned his way back and running to find some cab to get there.

he couldn't make himself stay still, his legs kept shaking because he doesn't have any patience to get there. he even told the taxi cab to drive faster. he texted jimin to keep his eyes on the tracker in case irene moving or something.

it took 10 minutes drive to get the location. since it was night, almost midnight, the situation around the place was so empty, like no one was there at all. taehyung decided to call irene soon as he arrived, while walking to find her, but again she didn't picked up. "goddamn, irene, why she didn't pick up!?"

taehyung's eyes were looking every spot around him. he started to get frustrated, groaning and cursing at himself because she couldn't be found.

taehyung found a park, he looked at the location to make sure the park was the same that jimin sent to him. he ran into the park and looking around but he found nothing, but a figure of someone sitting on the bench.

"taehyung?"

taehyung focusing on the figure and find a female voice, also the park doesn't have a lot of lights so it was a little dark. he stepped forward to look closer, he saw her black long hair until he could see her face. his eyes widened, his heart feels like it stopped for a moment.

when he saw jung yerin, right in front of her.

"are you really kim taehyung? wah, i can't believe i met you, it's been a while." yerin acted out.

taehyung keep silent, standing there looking at her. he watching her walking towards him, the mixed feelings between angry, upset, and hurt inside of him making him couldn't move and couldn't say a single word, until the name of irene inside of his mind suddenly popped up. how could jimin found irene's phone location but it was jung yerin was there.

oh right, jung yerin was an expert hacker, she could being someone else by texting, calling, and faking people's location with only a phone number, that's why she easily ran away. hacker can do anything.

"where is she?" taehyung asked, his cold, angry, deep and husky voice proved that he was angry, and yerin knew that.

"she? what do you mean by she?" she acted like she didn't know, frowning the eyebrows and faking the expression.

"tell me where is she?" taehyung asked her again, fists already gripped hard as he ready to fight her, blood boiling hard inside his veins, eyes sending her a death stares without even blinking once.

yerin snorted, chuckled, and shook her head. she brushed her hair gently while she moving closer to taehyung, leaving a single step away between them.

"i don't know and i don't care. we just met and you asked about 'her', what the fuck?" yerin acted annoyed, raising her voice as she crossed her arms on her chest.

"you got her, i knew it."

"who?"

"irene, you got irene."

yerin's mouth turned into an 'o' shaped, like she was surprised, she raised her eyebrows and smirked sarcastically. she suddenly grinned and laughed silently, rolling her eyes before staring at taehyung again, her expression suddenly changed into the serious one.

"so what if i got her?" her voice turned into cold, raising one of her eyebrow and sarcastically smiled at him.

taehyung's hand slowly moving to his back where the gun was, he took a little time to reaching it as his eyes kept glaring at yerin.

yerin acted like she doesn't know taehyung's movement, she knew taehyung that well since they were happily being teenagers back then, until their life turned over because of yerin herself and her father who started and made them becoming like this.

taehyung quickly grabbed the gun and pointed to yerin's head, she didn't surprised at all, she just smirked and rolling her eyes. she knew taehyung was not easily pulled the trigger to someone he knew.

"well, if you shoot me you will never know where she is, what she doing, and with who. right? it's been years and you still that stupid, huh?"

a second later, they heard the car coming, the light from the car flashing on them from the parking spot as jimin got out from the car followed by suga, only yerin who turned her head to see who was that

"what the- what are you doing in here?!" jimin yelled at yerin as they approached taehyung, standing on his sides and glaring at her.

"jung yerin, stop playing games." suga coldly told yerin.

she tsk-ed at them, looking at them one by one until her eyes ended up at taehyung who still pointing the gun at her.

"so the whole gang is now looking for your juliet, huh? well, it's too bad, she probably having fun with someone else and forget about you."

taehyung didn't pulled the trigger, but his free hand made him to choked her right away, he grabbed her throat and choked her hard, her breath starting to blocked out by his gripped, she reached his wrist to making him stopped, but he was too hard.

his face was too close from her as she could feel how angry he was by feeling his breathe that touched her face, his eyes were red from anger.

"tell me where she is or you dead." taehyung asked her, once again she just smirked without saying anything.

suga's eyes suddenly found two men who walked into the park from the harbor, he could see the flashlights they were holding. suga gave jimin a signal by pointing at those men as jimin quickly whispered to taehyung begging him to stop.

"securities."

taehyung glanced at the securities, even though they still far away but he doesn't want to make any trouble in public place. he let his gripped from her as he heard her coughing and rubbing her neck.

"take me out from here and i'll show you where she is."