14

"she is not dead, right hyung?"

"no."

"her chest was bleeding. minho really tried to kill her so bad. dammit."

suga and jimin were sitting looking at irene who was laying weakly on the bed, her pale face, bruises on her lips, neck, and chest, making jimin felt so pity and sorry because he left her behind, he wanted to blame taehyung at first but it already happened. jimin ran his hands cupped his own face in depression.

suga in a different situation, he took care irene by treating her wound. he experienced with it so much, so he knew what to do, but he didn't taking care himself, he let all of the wounds and bruises all over his body not being treated, he let it be until it gone by itself, he just taking care for someone else.

they were staying at the motel, it was near busan, the countryside. they finally made it out from yerin's place, thanks to the police this time, they found out about the location and made a sudden arrest, luckily these two, jimin and suga were always good for running away from police, besides there are some people too that easily caught by the police before them.

but, jung yerin successfully ran away.

after suga finished taking care of irene, he put all of the medical stuff on the table, grabbing his beer and sitting down on the couch. he looked at jimin treating his arm from the gunshot days ago, gladly it wasn't that deep so the bullet didn't stucked inside of his arm.

"taehyung?"

both suga and jimin glanced at irene, who still soundly sleeping, they heard her calling taehyung over and over.

"taehyung, why are you leaving me?"

suga and jimin sharing their eye contact as they feeling bad at her. they also feel the same way like her, they missed taehyung a lot.

then the situation turned into cold silence, irene back to her sleep. jimin continued what he was doing while suga just sighing, keep his head down, his head felt dizzy because of drinking a lot of beers.

"should we tell her what was happening with taehyung, hyung?" jimin asked suga. suga just stay silent, his head still facing the floor and thinking before he raised his head up and sip another beer.

"no, not yet."

*

"where am i?"

a voice of irene surprised them once again, both turned around to see her. irene woke up from her long sleep, she looks so confused and tried herself to get up. both jimin and suga quickly moving closer to her, sitting at the edge of the bed.

"are you feeling well?" suga asked irene.

jimin gently helped her got up, he looked at her touched her chest where the bandage was covering her wound. her expression showed that she was still in pain, her wrists bruised from the tight roped.

"how long i've been like this?" irene asked weakly

"you slept for about 21 hours." suga answered.

all of them looking at each other, then irene was the one who broke the silence by groaning in pain when she touched her wound, whenever she touched it her head became dizzy, her legs became numb and her stomach felt hurt. suga grabbed her hand to stopped her touching it, he shook his hand while he took away her hand from her chest.

jimin gave irene a bottle of water to make her drink before her throat feel bad, her voice cracked since she woke up though.

"where's taehyung?" she asked again.