30

gunfire sounded rumbling inside an old building multiple times. the voices of people yelling and screaming could be heard from inside as another gunfire was rumbling again.

"i got three."

"mine two."

taehyung and suga told jungkook through his earpiece. jungkook glanced at yeri who sitting on the passenger seat and she got out right away with the other police officers and walked into the building without making any sound.

"be careful, kim yerim. seungwan noona, go lead her." jungkook said to them with his earpiece so all of they could hear what they say during the mission.

"roger that, chief." seungwan response from the other side.

jungkook watching yeri and three from his team walking into the building until they were out of his sight. he stayed still in the car to making sure no one would come, of course he wasn't alone, there some cops accompanied him blocking the road so the suspects couldn't run away.

"yeri-ah, be careful. taehyung, yoongi, go cover her, let the others get the workers." seungwan warned yeri and told taehyung and suga to cover her as she walked into the main room where the suspect at.

yeri casually walked through the hallway, alone, but she could feel the presence of taehyung and suga behind. her hand was on her back, ready to pulled out the gun in case the suspect trying to fight her.

without knocking the door, yeri opened it up and walked closer to the desk where the main target at, yeri could see the seat has turned so she facing the back of him. yeri stopped right in front of the desk, she standing still and waiting for him to turn around.

"mr. lee, you are under arrest for illegally selling drugs, please give up yourself because we've been looking for you in the past two weeks." yeri took out the handcuffs while looking at his back.

the smoke comes out around him as he fired up his cigarette. it was a cold silence night in the room, yeri was a woman who hates waiting, so she walked more closer to him until she smacked the desk.

"i don't have times, sir. so please i am begging you to surrender yourself or i pull out my gun to you."

thanks to kim yerim, he finally turning around. an old man with white hair, beard and mustache, hand holding a cigarette, smirking at her. yeri stepped back a little and automatically her hand touched the handgun in her back.

"guys, be ready." yeri told taehyung and suga to standby with her lower tone so the old man couldn't hear her.

one gunshot.
silence.

jungkook could heard the sound of shotgun inside of the building, he was startled as he tried to contact yeri, taehyung, and suga inside of the building. seungwan did the same thing too.

"yeri? kim yerim? are you there?" jungkook tried to called her but no response. "shit, noona. did you lost their tracks?" he asked seungwan who standby at home with her computer watching their trackers on the screen.

"the locators shows me they are still in the main room. why don't you asked your team to get inside! hurry!" seungwan told jungkook to do that so he ordered more people to get inside including jungkook.

he ran into the building to the main room followed by his team, when he found the other team with the workers he ordered them to go out and get them in the car. jungkook continued to finding yeri, taehyung, and suga through the hallway until he found the main room.

he quickly walked in with a gun on his hand until he found three of them standing facing their main character, mr. lee, who already dead by shot himself with the shotgun through his mouth.

"what the hell?!" jungkook looks so shocked by looking at the dead body in the chair, with the face full of blood.

"he shot himself. i tried to stop but he did it right away." yeri explained, looking so weak and shocked because she saw everything.

meanwhile taehyung and suga came closer to the dead body and looking straight to it, both were discussed about how did he shot himself with a shot gun but the officers walked in and about to moved out the body. jungkook still ordered his team to taking all of the evidences in the building before they leave the crime scene.

"let the team clear the place. jungkook, yeri, taehyung and yoongi good job! you guys did well for this past two weeks!"

all of them were giving hugs as they finished the mission. they walked out from the building and got into jungkook's car then leave the place. it took four hours to go back from gwangju, they would be arrived in seoul in the morning.

"how's juhyun, noona?" taehyung asked.

"doing well, she's getting better now." seungwan answered.

"how about jiwon?" taehyung asked again.

"don't worry, tae. your son is doing well too. just get your ass here so you can meet them." seungwan said as she made sure everything okay to taehyung, he chuckled at her along with suga.

it's been a year taehyung and irene got together, they have one year old son, kim jiwon, and another one still on the way that's why irene wasn't feeling well lately and had to staying at home to get a rest. thanks to seungwan and sooyoung always stay next to irene when taehyung busy with his job with jungkook and suga.

"why am i the only one who still cannot believe that you already have kids? i'm older than you but still have nobody to take care of." suga smacked taehyung's shoulder jokingly and chuckled in jealousy.

"what am i to you then?" seungwan asked suga because she heard him saying that.

"you are nothing. just an annoying woman who always yelled at me."

seungwan admitted herself that she fell in love with suga few months ago, during the gala dinner mission in daegu where he was wearing tuxedo and he dyed his hair to black, she thought he looks more handsome than his blonde hair. so, she tried to making him notice that she like him but he never noticed until she confessed but still no response which made her mad and felt betrayed.

"why do i like this kind of man, you brat!? i hate you. i'm outta here. see you guys in the morning!"

taehyung chuckling and shaking his head to suga, suga couldn't help but laughed, he loved it when he made seungwan upset and angry.